ADVERTISEMENT

Football Ole Miss too much for shorthanded Penn State to handle as Lions fall 38-25

What will people say next year when we don’t make the playoffs? That’s ok James is coach

Reactions: psu00
Does anybody think they are not going to score. This is a total embarrassment today.

the bowl games are now only marginally more interesting than the spring games. hard to imagine that the bowls survive much longer; i don't understand the thought process of anyone who buys a ticket to one anymore
I don't know why anyone wastes money on them but they're as fun as a spring game so worth watching

Most dissatisfying season since 1999. What could have been. I won’t make the same mistake again and think the team can compete with any team with a pulse. There’s just no data to support the idea.

Wrong dipshit - the video clearly shows the OL coming into Carter's right side and Carter's left shoulder is facing directly toward Ole Miss' backfield. You're so full of shit thabsolutet the OL was facing forward when he hit Carter. Absolutely hit Carter's right side as he was running laterally behind LOS from the right side of 'Ole Miss' formation.
And it didn’t happen in the box, right Bushy?

Well we were never making a 4th and 17 so try to get points. Can't fault him there. Even the trick play call may have been decent. Not Franklin's fault Pribula throws it over Allar's head out of bounds. Really bad play by him.
Agree about Pribula's pass but that FG wouldn't have done anything. Punt them deep and hope for a TO.

LT grabbed inside of #0 shoulder pads on the td. Fat black ref looked right at it. Touched his pocket then basically said F it.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
Don't see how you can judge the 2025 WR class. It's hardly gottne started.

Stubblefield is not coming back.
Didn't say he was coming back but Hagans is not a good coach. Players lack toughness, run wrong routes, have alligator arms on passes they should be contending for. Hagans should go along with the majority of the WRs.

Also Manny is not there to make adjustment's. However, Dex should have been better today and make adjustments.

What adjustments have we made all year? We dominate inferior competition and lose vs equal or better.

Dex doesn't have a full deck today, but to call for adjustments today when none were made all year is just silly.

Reactions: mrshane31
Our opt outs should take the heat for this garbage. Seriously let’s make sure we don’t take one for the team. All this talk about family brothers etc is just lip service. These guys who come for the fun and games and don’t play are not stand up guys. In my opinion.
C’mon….It’s a $$$ decision each player must make for himself. Franklin makes $$$ decisions. The athletic department makes $$$ decisions. You likely make $$$ based on what is best for your family. But it’s OK to badmouth players for doing the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT