ADVERTISEMENT

Football Ole Miss too much for shorthanded Penn State to handle as Lions fall 38-25

What does Hagans have to work with? Doesn't seem like much. But if he can't bring in a serious load of WR talent in the 2025 class then that's on him.
His recruiting is subpar as is his coaching. No difference makers in the 2025 WR class. No difference making portal WRs on the horizon.
Current WRs show no toughness in traffic.
Failure. Cannot afford to wait. Stubblefield was a better coach.

Reactions: psu00 and PennSt8er
Our opt outs should take the heat for this garbage. Seriously let’s make sure we don’t take one for the team. All this talk about family brothers etc is just lip service. These guys who come for the fun and games and don’t play are not stand up guys. In my opinion.
Dumb. You go to college to get a job to make money. These guys are tying to make make money. Good for them. Coaches stink and lost this game

Our opt outs should take the heat for this garbage. Seriously let’s make sure we don’t take one for the team. All this talk about family brothers etc is just lip service. These guys who come for the fun and games and don’t play are not stand up guys. In my opinion.
Yep, the culture nonsense is BULLSH**. We have four starters out, and others who are clearly on a 'play count.' JF is like Bradley Cooper in "Nightmare Alley." A total gameday fraud who somehow gets away with it.

Reactions: RickinDayton
Also Manny is not there to make adjustment's. However, Dex should have been better today and make adjustments.

Doubt the opt outs would have changed much.

Reactions: PAgeologist
His recruiting is subpar as is his coaching. No difference makers in the 2025 WR class. No difference making portal WRs on the horizon.
Have to make Martin a WR. Seems like no choice.

Don't see how you can judge the 2025 WR class. It's hardly gottne started.

Stubblefield is not coming back.

They absolutely have to change something in regards to the transfer portal timing at least. I'm not sure what they can do about the opt-outs for the draftees though.

However, these bowl games really are like a scrimmage. Most of these teams just aren't the same. Playing backup players as well as coordinators. I believe the players are still playing hard for the most part though. They don't purposely want to lose.

Psu will not win with a qb in cement in pocket..this offense is not a Allar offense..this team will suffer!
And being an agressive defense on every play will not win u a trophy! Over pursuing, gap management, corners never turn around..recipes for losses against good teams! They are in trouble for future!!

What was the logic of kicking a 52 yd FG when we need 2 TDs?
Well we were never making a 4th and 17 so try to get points. Can't fault him there. Even the trick play call may have been decent. Not Franklin's fault Pribula throws it over Allar's head out of bounds. Really bad play by him.

Psu will not win with a qb in cement in pocket..this offense is not a Allar offense..this team will suffer!
And being an agressive defense on every play will not win u a trophy! Over pursuing, gap management, corners never turn around..recipes for losses against good teams! They are in trouble for future!!
Then why did we recruit him? WHy isn't the offense built around him?

Wrong dipshit - the video clearly shows the OL coming into Carter's right side and Carter's left shoulder is facing directly toward Ole Miss' backfield. You're so full of shit thabsolutet the OL was facing forward when he hit Carter. Absolutely hit Carter's right side as he was running laterally behind LOS from the right side of 'Ole Miss' formation.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
They absolutely have to change something in regards to the transfer portal timing at least. I'm not sure what they can do about the opt-outs for the draftees though.

However, these bowl games really are like a scrimmage. Most of these teams just aren't the same. Playing backup players as well as coordinators. I believe the players are still playing hard for the most part though. They don't purposely want to lose.

the bowl games are now only marginally more interesting than the spring games. hard to imagine that the bowls survive much longer; i don't understand the thought process of anyone who buys a ticket to one anymore

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT