ADVERTISEMENT

Football Ole Miss too much for shorthanded Penn State to handle as Lions fall 38-25

Is Lane their playcaller on offense? He is playing chess. Such a good balance of what they do.

Reactions: bdgan
I don’t see anyone having faith in him like our last two QBs. He clearly lacks confidence this year. Maybe that will change with new O coordinator
You moved the goalposts. His confidence may have taken a bit of a hit because of the lousy scheme and lack of wide receivers. That does not mean he is not passionate about the game.

This is disgusting! Get Carter out of there as he is hurting the team just as much as Franklin is by not playing Pribula!

No adjustments by the coaching staff. Hell, Kiffin and company adjusted after the first series or so. PSU just keeps doing the same (very predictable) thing and expecting a different result.
Three man rush by PSU always an invitation for a smart play caller like Kiffin to exploit. I think the PSU three man rush has been a failure all season against the better teams.

Reactions: psu00
Can't wait for the postgame..."want to thank you all for covering Penn State football. We are appreciative. I think you saw two of the best teams in the country today." LOL...what a joke.

You moved the goalposts. His confidence may have taken a bit of a hit because of the lousy scheme and lack of wide receivers. That does not mean he is not passionate about the game.
I like the kid. You seem to be defending him but I don’t see what you’re seeing. He has shown nothing to me this season, but I said the same about Kerry Collins in his opener.

I think that is it. No Carter, King or Dixon. Injuries and opt outs kill us. And why do they only have one opt out?

Good thing this is a meaning scrimmage for PSU. BTW: Old Miss doesn't seem to think it is.

“Well behind it”? The play happened right at the line of scrimmage. It was clearly in the box (or blocking zone as it’s called).

Wrong - Carter was fully behind the OL and the OL had to fully turn around to hit him. The box does not continue backwards. But you're absolutely wrong that Carter wasn't fully behind the lineman as the replay confirms (the OL blocked Carter as the OL was running towards his own Backfield.).

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
Turning into a horror show. My brother and I saw the 2pt conversion play before the snap.

I have honestly never seen an official act as a blocker multiple times in one game. That umpire is a nightmare.

Can't wait for the postgame..."want to thank you all for covering Penn State football. We are appreciative. I think you saw two of the best teams in the country today." LOL...what a joke.
Think he’ll mention moving toward being elite? 🤣😂

Someone was targeted on the pick that wasn't open

Evans. They never showed an above view to see if he was open or locked down, but he was on the right hash and Allar's throw ended up on the left hash, 15 yards short of where the throw should have been.

"There a ton of value in {insert any topic here}"........

Rinse and repeat.....

Last edited:
Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT