ADVERTISEMENT

Football Ole Miss too much for shorthanded Penn State to handle as Lions fall 38-25

No the difference in the game is us not punching in in during the first drive and going with Allar's arm.
With better pass coverage it would be a shutout. The pass rush has been relentless and if their QB had to hold it another 1/2 second every pass play he'd be in the hospital by now. I'd say that's the difference........

And right on queue the secondary leaves their TE wide open to walk in for a TD.....

What I'm saying is, I don't blame Allar for leaving then. But, JF should NOT coach in fear of losing him just to keep him. You don't keep someone at a position you can improve on simply out of fear. JF should try to bring in as talented QB's as he can and have a battle...rather than placate the Allar family as he tries to do all the time.
I mean, I get what you're saying but that's not how college football works in this era

Ole Miss Guy on the sidelines just threw a shot to Curtis Jacobs head and no one said anything.

Watch the replay.

Hope Carter can still play. Defense looks bad with him, without him Ole Miss will do what they want whenever.

I am listening to the radio broadcast (no internet), Jack Lambert said Allar's arm was hit when he threw, so the ball hung up for a long time.

It was, but his arm was hit because he was indecisive, held on too long and threw it after the opportunity to was gone.

Welp. Another mediocre season. I see nothing that points to competing credibly for a natty in the near future.

Do they need one? lol...Come on, you are being obtuse.
But they're doing the same thing as everyone else. Saban will bench a kid during the season but he's not having an open competition prior unless he's trying to string two kids along.

So what? He shouldn't have a fair competition b/c you fear someone leaves? That player is soft then. Again, JF's job is to find the best player for the job, regardless of feelings. This koombaya, family mentality is great, but can also affect the way you coach.
I wouldn't give a shit if Allar transferred at half time.

If our TE room was only average, rather than being NFL quality at the two-deep, this might not be a bowl team. That's how bad this offensive personnel is top to bottom.

Disappointing result so far but anyone drawing conclusions from a game with a bunch of missing pieces just wants a reason to be miserable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT