ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, so what do you do for a living?....

37 years in public education (New York). Born and raised just outside of Shamokin, parents moved to Selinsgrove when I was a freshman at Mansfield University. My late wife was from Numedia (just outside of Catawissa) Pa. My first job ended up being the only stop. Football Coach, Teacher, and the last 20 or so as Athletic Director.
I retired in June of 2009 and my wife passed away in October. I had the opportunity to go back to work and I am the Athletic Coordinator of a 17 school athletic league in the Mid Hudson Valley of NY. I also negotiate all the sport officials contracts in our section (sections are akin to districts in PIAA). I also serve as the state chairperson of the Officials Coordinating Federation.

Last edited:
Telemarketer stationed in west Africa.
Call me one more fvcking time......
vRuLmYr.jpg

Attorney for 25+ yrs. representing auto workers and their families.

Presently doing contract lawyer gigs and practicing for retirement.
Used to work with Libby Mica for automotive sub-assemblies. Should have called you when I had problems breathing.:(

Reactions: BVSt.Paul
.....I impart knowledge and wisdom to a world sadly lacking in both
.....I have also been a lawyer for over 4 decades.
.....Most importantly, I am the CEO of Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises. FWE sells poor quality merchandise at prices Bill Gates can barely afford. No one charges you more for less. :).
Young Gambit working the judge.

source.gif

10 year retired Director of Labor Relations for large employer with 18,000 organized employees in multiple bargaining units.

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

So I became a teacher and researcher.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT