ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State Class of 2019 currently at #26....wow

Very misleading. Small class but check out their average/recruit. Again, off the charts. Small class means they have a ton of talent returning

Reactions: N&B4PSU
Very misleading. Small class but check out their average/recruit. Again, off the charts. Small class means they have a ton of talent returning
What happened to that silent verbal to Michigan for Harrison? Any other "inside tips" we can run with?

Reactions: Judge Smails
The end of the Urban Liar era is already having HUGE effects on recruiting.
May have had a small impact, but their average star rating is still 3.71, which is the most telling statistic for class quality. And this is without Harrison. I believe Day will be given the benefit of the doubt by recruits.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
OSU bagman $$$$$$
Not that I put any stock in this poster but this is likely. Everyone was running from Ohio St up to Harrison. If he left too, they would have gone off the edge. They simply could not let that happen. Heck, I'm not even sure how much Ohio St fans are committed to Day at this point. He's likely a placeholder.

Not that I put any stock in this poster but this is likely. Everyone was running from Ohio St up to Harrison. If he left too, they would have gone off the edge. They simply could not let that happen. Heck, I'm not even sure how much Ohio St fans are committed to Day at this point. He's likely a placeholder.

I thought you were an Ohio State fan, ImaWright??

Let’s not celebrate the demise of OSU just yet. It’s great for B1G competition that CUM is leaving, but they’re still OSU. Congrats to Harrison. And all the kids who earned the spotlight today, including those at OSU and UM.

Looks like we now have 3 stacked B1G rosters and lost the top coach. This’ll be a fun offseason. Already is shaping up that way...

Also reading on Yahoo that Justin Fields is considering transferring to tosu (or Oklahoma) and seeking a waiver of his sitting out a year so he could play immediately.

OSU bagman $$$$$$

giphy.gif

Also reading on Yahoo that Justin Fields is considering transferring to tosu (or Oklahoma) and seeking a waiver of his sitting out a year so he could play immediately.
I don't think he gets the waiver to be honest. I don't think the NCAA can let every kid transfer who was called names by drunk fans or students.

OSU has a lot of ships to give between now and Feb 2019. I figure 6-8 and that makes them dangerous to steal other teams remaining targets. OTOH, Meechigan is in ship debt by 5-7. Guess we know what Jimmah has to do.

OSU has a lot of ships to give between now and Feb 2019. I figure 6-8 and that makes them dangerous to steal other teams remaining targets. OTOH, Meechigan is in ship debt by 5-7. Guess we know what Jimmah has to do.
Keep in mind though, that this class will be Jim's 5th recruiting class and all of the players on UM's roster will be his. Should see a difference next year.

247 composite has PSU 10th with an average recruit rating of 92.12, and Ohio State 12th with an average RR of 92.16. The primary difference being PSU having 2 more kids.

Reactions: bdgan
The kid from Georgia. I hear Ohio State has their welcome mat out.
It was a joke about UM taking one a year. OU and OSU are the choices and they have to promise Dad JF starts to get him is the rumors out of UGa. The thing is he won't get on the field next year as he'll have to sit out. Saying kids called you mean names doesn't mean you can transfer with no consequence.

I don't think he gets the waiver to be honest. I don't think the NCAA can let every kid transfer who was called names by drunk fans or students.
Unfortunately NCAA will do nothing about it and allow him to transfer as long as the receiving school makes a strong case or has a major image/$$$. This creates a poor trend allowing anyone who feels insulted, slighted or seemly gets beaten out for a position to transfer,

Reactions: OhioLion
Unfortunately NCAA will do nothing about it and allow him to transfer as long as the receiving school makes a strong case or has a major image/$$$. This creates a poor trend allowing anyone who feels insulted, slighted or seemly gets beaten out for a position to transfer,
If they allow him I'll agree. He didn't lose a coach and is moving away from home here...so the NCAA is essentially doing away with the transfer rule if they allow him to play next year. You never do know with the NCAA though, they are as crappy as you can get when it comes to consistency.

Question for the more-wiser-than-me board members.
One J Fields has elected to transfer. He will petition the NCAA to get a waiver (which I agree the NCAA will do because they have no spine and longago is spot on with
This creates a poor trend allowing anyone who feels insulted, slighted or seemly gets beaten out for a position to transfer,)
. Let's say early spring JF learns he will not get a waiver and he rethinks his options.
Is he permitted to transfer again at the conclusion of the spring semester of school he is currently enrolled in? Weird ass thought is, could he go back to UGA?

OL

It seems like these BS transfers always screw over PSU. Wilson, Patterson and now this one. It really sucks that these schools who can't recruit or develop QBs get bailed out and then beat PSU with their ill-gotten gains. That's part of the game, not gaming the transfer system.

Shitbag cheaters thoughout the big ten. What an awful plowboy garbage cheating conference we find ourselves in.

Reactions: Option Bob
As far as I am concerned, we are not back until we beat Ohio State, Michigan and Michigan State 2 out of every 3 games.
As far as I'm concerned you kind of turned into a whiney c--t lately. They are good programs and you can sit there and hold your breath or pout all you need to. Make up these magical things that need to occur, but I'll just sit back and watch this staff recruit well and win a ton of games. Any rock around can sit there and say we're not back until we win a MNC or beat school X 5 times in a row...congrats. You're useless on this site anymore and I don't know what happened to you, but best of luck getting it fixed. Another one bites the dust.

Reactions: Al_Tuna
I guess to their credit, they aren't signing 27 like the school up north and then processing the other kids.

As far as I'm concerned you kind of turned into a whiney c--t lately. They are good programs and you can sit there and hold your breath or pout all you need to. Make up these magical things that need to occur, but I'll just sit back and watch this staff recruit well and win a ton of games. Any rock around can sit there and say we're not back until we win a MNC or beat school X 5 times in a row...congrats. You're useless on this site anymore and I don't know what happened to you, but best of luck getting it fixed. Another one bites the dust.

Your right. I'll get off my soapbox. We clearly both bleed blue and white and want the same thing. Look forward to the next couple of years with young talent already on board and the new talent coming in. I personally think Brisker has a chance to be special for us at S.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT