ADVERTISEMENT

Officially done with CJF

psuguy43

Sep 28, 2002
Get rid of Franklin, we don't need a coach sitting on three time outs, with 30 seconds remaining, when the opposing team has a chip shot game winning field goal attempt. These timeouts should have never still been available, and when he does first use one its with 12 seconds left on the play clock. Are you freaking kidding me!?

I don't give a damn what recruits he has coming in, his coaching there was pathetic, even for a high school coach. I was a Franklin supporter, but he may have lost me with that showing at the end of the game. This loss falls squarely on his shoulders

Give the kids a damn chance and have more than 7 seconds on the clock when you get the ball back!! This is a freaking JOKE!

Get rid of Franklin, we don't need a coach sitting on three time outs, with 30 seconds remaining, when the opposing team has a chip shot game winning field goal attempt. These timeouts should have never still been available, and when he does first use one its with 12 seconds left on the play clock. Are you freaking kidding me!?

I don't give a damn what recruits he has coming in, his coaching there was pathetic, even for a high school coach. I was a Franklin supporter, but he may have lost me with that showing at the end of the game. This loss falls squarely on his shoulders

Give the kids a damn chance and have more than 7 seconds on the clock when you get the ball back!! This is a freaking JOKE!
come on, yeah that's all questionable, but the fact remains the defense lost this game. just cannot let them convert two third downs to kick a winning field goal.. thats where we lost the game. so what if we had 30 seconds, would it have mattered?

Just got a call from Coach Franklin, it seems he is done with you. Now that's a coincidence.

There were not 12 seconds when called the first time. You are either drunk or just a loud mouth whiner
No you're right. There was 22 seconds left when he burned the first of three TOs remaining. I made a note of it when I was watching.

come on, yeah that's all questionable, but the fact remains the defense lost this game. just cannot let them convert two third downs to kick a winning field goal.. thats where we lost the game. so what if we had 30 seconds, would it have mattered?
No lost it on 3rd and 1 and on awful O game plan.
4th qtr mistakes symptomatic not only issues.

Reactions: eloracv

You should change your user name to - psugirl43

Reactions: BisonLion15
'66 was Joe's first season as head coach; Franklin has been a HC for several years.
But he's still a young whippersnapper with a lot to learn and eventually he will. He's also gonna be fighting Myers and Hardball along with the guy from MSU every season. Not gonna be easy

Its up to the offense to keep the defense offvthe field-We dont!
its up to the OC to have an offensive game plan, adjust to the defense and use situational play calling to your advantage-we're not even close on that one!

Its up to the offense to keep the defense offvthe field-We dont!
its up to the OC to have an offensive game plan, adjust to the defense and use situational play calling to your advantage-we're not even close on that one!
You have the perfect avatar for the comments you post.

'66 was Joe's first season as head coach; Franklin has been a HC for several years.

Joe always said he inherited a great team. Would you same the for Franklin? Starting a coaching carrousel at PSU is just short sighted regardless of the results this year. Nick Saben and Urban Meyer aren't coming to coach PSU. Recruiting is good ...let them figure it out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT