ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Wisconsin 2021 Game Thread

I hate the BE Quiet Gesture! Hate it….and I talk as you all know :cool:
Was surprised to not see a flag there - maybe no official saw that.

Remember Juwan Johnson was called for that on the walk off at Iowa in 2017.

Here's what I think happened. The coaches saw Dotson in the locker room at halftime and said, 'Hey, that kid was pretty good last year, let's get him the ball.' Absolutely genius in game adjustment. Bravo, Yurich, bravo.

Here's what I think happened. The coaches saw Dotson in the locker room at halftime and said, 'Hey, that kid was pretty good last year, let's get him the ball.' Absolutely genius in game adjustment. Bravo, Yurich, bravo.
Up tempo....if the slow, fat ref can get into position.

Reactions: okinburg1
Clifford is 11-18 for 117 yds
1 TD, 0 INT

Is it too early to start talking Heisman?

Reactions: psu skp
Just knew halftime adjustments were gonna be made on offense! If we can get another score, we'll put Wiscy in a difficult situation for their offense.

Reactions: psualt
Must have changed the rule on that. I’m sure that used to be a penalty
If it's OK for their RB to walk 10 yards past where he ended up after every positive run like he was the 2nd coming of Larry Brown on steroids they a little index finger to the facemask should not be an issue either......

Brisker looks like he just took shot the stomach and in pain, but not big injury. IDK avout Arnold #17... knock on wood

We’ll learn a lot about the future of this program in 2021. It’s an inflection point for the offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT