ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State Game Thread

The offensive line certainly has not made much improvement from the standpoint of playing its first real legitimate opponent... I'm not seeing much better play out of them from last yr

I never thought we would struggle this much on offense in the first half... Little disappointed in Ricky's play calling

Reactions: ralphster
This is what happens when you finish most of your drives with field goals... Our offense has been absolutely horrific don't look at the total yards

The offensive line certainly has not made much improvement from the standpoint of playing its first real legitimate opponent... I'm not seeing much better play out of them from last yr

damn, you must be a lot of fun at a party. good grief.

Who says dominate? How about be functional to allow our running back to have a run longer than 4 yards in one half
So the elite teams like Ohio State and Alabama and Clemson don't dominate other fronts? Yes they do and if we want to be elite eventually have to rise up at this position

checking in....you guys all ok in here?

we're dominating and we are a second half team....minus the fumble we controlled the whole half

Don’t despair. We have special secret O plays for the Lion in the second half. o_O

So the elite teams like Ohio State and Alabama and Clemson don't dominate other fronts? Yes they do and if we want to be elite eventually have to rise up at this position
Answering your own post? Interesting. But they don’t dominate other top 4 teams. That’s why those games are battles. I know Penn State should just walk all over everyone they play, but there are other good teams out there and OSU is really good.

Reactions: lionroar88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT