ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State Game Thread

I encourage everyone to watch, and if nececessary, rewatch that play and focus on #71.

PSU isn’t ever going to win big games with that kind of effort...or lack thereof.

McGovern was the ONLY OL to get to and execute their block... the rest of the OL let them come and there was nothing Sanders could do... even had Trace held onto the ball their R DE had him swallowed up. You need 5 yards... this OL, for whatever reason, just seems to quit. It is frustrating as hell. As crappy as the D played the prior two O$U drives, the O just folded up the sheets and went to bed once they were up 12. O$U's O Coordinator was just baiting the D... keep blitzing, keep blitzing, here are some screen passes to take advantage of that aggressiveness... smdh… most frustrating game I have ever watched. We had the #4 team in the country dead-to-rights and simply choked.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
I could just see Joe Paterno jumping up and down saying no no no!!!! You see that last play can work if you run a 1. pro-set offense with a 2. fullback and a 3. pulling tackle and finally a 4. QB under center. Better football minds can correct me but I believe the formation is the T. The spread offense is great but in short yardage situation it's handicapped. JMHO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT