ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State Game Thread

Lion needs to stay off the field. Its not a secret.

OSU should be excited.. down 6... It cant get much better for them.. they are completely in it... we missed a fg... fumble...

If we went up 20-0 this game would have been over. As it is it’s a total toss up. Fully expect OSU to march down field after half

Answering your own post? Interesting. But they don’t dominate other top 4 teams. That’s why those games are battles. I know Penn State should just walk all over everyone they play, but there are other good teams out there and OSU is really good.
Yes I agree

I don't see PSU containing OSU offense this whole game. Very disspointing in the score since PSU has been dominated in everyway.
Gave my self lmelf migraine screaming when Hamler scored.

If we went up 20-0 this game would have been over. As it is it’s a total toss up. Fully expect OSU to march down field after half
Still wouldn’t be over....20 points against a top 4 team is not a game ender especially at halftime.

In Trace, we trust. The OSU D is already on the field too much. Do a stop on the opening series and I like our chances.

Reactions: ralphster
So the elite teams like Ohio State and Alabama and Clemson don't dominate other fronts? Yes they do and if we want to be elite eventually have to rise up at this position
How would you rate the Ohio State offensive line tonight? Do you see improvement over last year?

2nd half recipe for victory:
1) NO LION
2) Keep blitzing Haskins - he's looking like a QB making his 5th career start
3) NO LION
4) Improve on special teams
5) NO LION
6) O do something to take advantage of OSU's aggressiveness in the front 7 (maybe a screen - worked pretty well for OSU)
7) NO LION
8) NO LION
9) NO LION
10) NO LION

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the illegal block in the back on the OSU TD. I'm watching the game with a large group of people and I'm not the only one that saw it.

We've been a second half team offensively, so hopefully that continues. D needs to watch for the cute stuff to Parris Campbell in the second half.

1) NO LION
3) NO LION
5) NO LION
6) O do something to take advantage of OSU's aggressiveness in the front 7 (maybe a screen - worked pretty well for OSU)
7) NO LION
8) NO LION
9) NO LION
10) NO LION
You forgot

Find the TE again
Try the wheel route again

I don't see PSU containing OSU offense this whole game. Very disspointing in the score since PSU has been dominated in everyway.
Gave my self lmelf migraine screaming when Hamler scored.

We are rotating a lot on D... just wish Farmer would rotate himself out... he is really, really, bad.

1) NO LION
3) NO LION
5) NO LION
7) NO LION
8) NO LION
9) NO LION
10) NO LION
What about the Lion? Yay or Nay?

Reactions: Woodpecker
1) NO LION
3) NO LION
5) NO LION
7) NO LION
8) NO LION
9) NO LION
10) NO LION
You missed that we should not use the Lion.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the illegal block in the back on the OSU TD. I'm watching the game with a large group of people and I'm not the only one that saw it.
I was screaming about it, but it didn’t seem to change the call.

Reactions: lionroar88
Any idea how many 3 and outs by both teams? Can't seem to find it in the ESPN stats.

Haskins has big eyes....must be very nervous....even on the Ted pass he looked like he was going to crap his pants....hate games like this . Wish it was 50 to nothing...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT