ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Idaho Game Thread

Seeing the btn commercial for tonight’s michigan game, you’d think btn wants them to win the conference championship. Nah, that can’t be right.

Agreed. It was nauseating. Wish Middle Tenn had a chance in this one.

Three reviews and I think three correct calls. I’m okay with that.

The calls were correct. I still protest the rule in general and many rules over the past 15 years that handicap the defensive players. It's frickin' football. At some point it will just progress to flag football, I suppose.

The calls were correct. I still protest the rule in general and many rules over the past 15 years that handicap the defensive players. It's frickin' football. At some point it will just progress to flag football, I suppose.

At least if the call on the field is NOT confirmed the 15 yd penalty is no longer marked off.

Reactions: NittanyChris
Heard that hit in the North Upper Deck. Wow.

I FELT that hit as my recliner shook 600 miles away in Chicagoland!

I watched close to 12 hours of football today and if that wasn’t the hardest hit, it was #2.

Nice job on the game thread, folks. I enjoyed the pre-game banter. On days where I have to miss a game, it's often entertaining to read an entire game thread when I already know the outcome of the game.

Reactions: grinagrin
Wow! What a hit! BS targeting review. Led with shoulder. Aren't guys allowed to hit anymore? LAME.
No, they are not. The pu$$ification of football is well underway. LJ might not have said it well (nor coherently, for that matter), but the game is getting more sissified by the minute.

Enjoy it as much as you can ladies and gents.... the helmet police are coming to take it all away.

Reactions: PrtLng Lion
Interesting tid-bit about the game....

Penn State will owe Idaho $1.45 million for game even though Vandals are FCS. Here's why....

Idaho will be getting a $1.45 million guarantee for playing at Penn State on Saturday, a payday that would be excellent for an FBS team and unheard-of for an FCS team. But the schools signed their contract in the summer of 2015, about eight months before Idaho announced its plan to change classifications. The agreement did not include language allowing Penn State to drop the game in such a circumstance. And Penn State is honoring the deal in full.

Link:. https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ate-must-pay-idaho-after-fcs-move/2149656001/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT