ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL in support of Chambers Thread

Fortunately many of them will change their tune when reality slaps them in the face. It’s easy to be idealistic if you don’t have to pay for anything or you don’t live in the real world (like students, teachers and actors).

Help me out here... Students and Teachers don't live in the real world? Actors sometimes have difficulty separating from the characters they portray...

Where and how I grew up, the only time you worried was when someone was not on you for something. We all had nicknames and most were not flattering. You could not do anything without someone judging you and ragging on you. You judged those trying to mold you with having good intentions even when the words didn't match exactly. I guess that make me a habitually oppressed individual. Perhaps I need a lawyer and a psychologist ... not.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Help me out here... Students and Teachers don't live in the real world? Actors sometimes have difficulty separating from the characters they portray...
No, they live in their academia world where theory is more important than actual practice.

Reactions: eidolon21
Fortunately many of them will change their tune when reality slaps them in the face. It’s easy to be idealistic if you don’t have to pay for anything or you don’t live in the real world (like students, teachers and actors).

Many of them don't know how to sign the front of a check. (I know, I know. We all use debit/credit cards and direct deposit, but I know you get my drift.)

Reactions: psu1969a
So why do you think they call these young adults, thats a stretch, the Snowflake and or Cupcake Generation? Its because they are sooooo ultra sensitive and and super in tune with their feelings. They either crumble, or cry fowl as soon as they don't get their way, or don't like what they hear or see. God help this country 10,15,20 years from now.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
No, they live in their academia world where theory is more important than actual practice.

Not my kids, nor their teachers... maybe when they get to MS/HS/UG things will change, but we'll see. My kids get a daily dose of reality... every... single... day

So why do you think they call these young adults, thats a stretch, the Snowflake and or Cupcake Generation? Its because they are sooooo ultra sensitive and and super in tune with their feelings. They either crumble, or cry fowl as soon as they don't get their way, or don't like what they hear or see. God help this country 10,15,20 years from now.
Agreed - I am quite sure there are those in Beijing who are monitoring things and licking their chops. Will be easy picking unless things change.

Agreed - I am quite sure there are those in Beijing who are monitoring things and licking their chops. Will be easy picking unless things change.

by all means, sign up and join these "snowflakes"

And this photograph is supposed to make what point exactly?
That you guys who like to call other people snowflakes are so full of shit it's a wonder you can breathe- those kids are part of the generation you're constantly whining about.

That you guys who like to call other people snowflakes are so full of shit it's a wonder you can breathe- those kids are part of the generation you're constantly whining about.
Who’s whining? Just calling it like I see it for the generation. Obviously there may be some exceptions. But the Chinese are gaining fast...and they don’t fear those who crumble because someone called them a name. Hey, maybe they will turn it around?

Did we really need another thread for this? Can't we just pin a thread at the top titled; Angry old white guys and the things that make them angry.

Listen up buttercups. You best find a way to deal with the root of your problems, a waning influence on society. 2019 was the year that milennials officially became the most populous generation. Boomers have officially begun their great die off and, their political power will weaken more every year. Your wilfull ignorance will no longer be tolerated. No one is obligated to answer your wide eyed feigned innocent questions on racism. The information is widely available. Do your own research.

"Your wilfull ignorance will no longer be tolerated."

So what's coming....gulags...re-education camps? Can't wait!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT