ADVERTISEMENT

OC Update

Franklin likes Kotelnicki but Kotelnicki really likes being in Kansas. Up to bat next is Brennan Marion. The Golden Goose would be Chip Kelly. Stay tuned.
So you stopped saying Kleiman realizing he couldn't be an OC?
And wasn't Kelly retained? He's not resigning to be an OC

Hard pass on Marion. I don't care what kind of potential he may have as a young OC. His experience is limited and non-existent at the big boy conference level, and we should not have to train an OC on the job. Heck, I would take Moorhead over Marion only because he is experienced at this level.

Lol love all these guys pretending to have inside information. All they are doing is posting what they see on twitter
That's all any journalist does anymore, including the big boys like CNN. One report gets out there and then everyone else shares "breaking news" before they've bothered to research the information they are sharing.

Even though he will read this , I would like to thank my man on the inside for the accurate information once again.
Big "buy out" for PSU and 1.2 mil for Kotelnicki. lET'S HOPE IT'S ALL WORTH IT.
Your inside guy with accurate information? What’s he doing shaking a magic 8 ball? First you relayed that he said Franklin likes Kotelnicki, but he’s probably staying in Kansas. Then the Golden Goose became Kelly, a now BIG head coach who had previously signed an extension. I suspect that based on what’s transpired neither one of you, if he even exists, know Jack sh$t.

Even though he will read this , I would like to thank my man on the inside for the accurate information once again.
Big "buy out" for PSU and 1.2 mil for Kotelnicki. lET'S HOPE IT'S ALL WORTH IT.
1.2M salary? Seems too low, I'd question that. Didn't he just sign a brand new deal at KU for $1M annually? The rumor mills were saying KU was willing to renegotiate and pay him more than that to stay. If true, surely it would have taken more than an extra 200k to pry him away from Leipold whom he's coached under for a decade.

Reactions: Thomas1945
1.2M salary? Seems too low, I'd question that. Didn't he just sign a brand new deal at KU for $1M annually? The rumor mills were saying KU was willing to renegotiate and pay him more than that to stay. If true, surely it would have taken more than an extra 200k to pry him away from Leipold whom he's coached under for a decade.
This appears to be both logical and reasonable, but since you failed to site any insider information how can we accept it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT