ADVERTISEMENT

NWCA ALL-STAR CLASSIC

Three minutes ago, the scoreboard clock said 5:00. Then, it jumped to 7:00. Assume Flo is having streaming issues they're working out.

Flo production guys are really top of the class. SMFH. Can't get the proper direction to Pyles for the commercial break (twice so far), can't queue up a replay to the right sequence, etc.

Over 400 employees and 100 million in revenue and they consistently employ the Nebraska student interns for all aspects of production in big events.

I couldn't figure out why I had never heard of William Penn University but it turns out it's in Iowa.

He is wrong and I still like him

Flo production guys are really top of the class. SMFH. Can't get the proper direction to Pyles for the commercial break (twice so far), can't queue up a replay to the right sequence, etc.

Over 400 employees and 100 million in revenue and they consistently employ the Nebraska student interns for all aspects of production in big events.
Keep it up and you might get an illegal fist to the back..

Is it. Coincidence that the action basically stops when the ia wrestler hits the mat?

McGonagle vs Latona next.
McG gets Td 3-0
1:12 remaing in 1st
Latona escape 3-1
Period ends 3-1 McG Latona goes bottom.
Latona esxape. Now 3-2 55 seconds riding time McG.
Period 2 ends. Still 3-2
McG escape 4-2
Latona in deep..
Gets the TD
Escape McG 5-5
Going to SV
1:00 left in SV
Latona in deep
Oh snap. Latona injured
Latona back up. SV ends goung to tiebreakers. McG goes down.
Stall warning on Latona. 12 seconds left. MCG gets reversal.7-5 . Latona challenging the reversal.
Reversal stands Latona chooses neutral.
Match ends 7-5 McG

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT