Nitt1300

Nov 2, 2008
Who will you blame?

Who should be fired?

It's the day after, and your life is no better

Who will you blame?

Who should be fired?

Well I just heard Rich Eisen mention CJF for the Giants HC position that will soon be available. Coming from a true Michigan man. Isn't that special.

Reactions: Judge Smails
Well I just heard Rich Eisen mention CJF for the Giants HC position that will soon be available. Coming from a true Michigan man. Isn't that special.
I can see it. Then make my day by bringing RR to PSU as HC. Can you imagine the meltdown. I can dream.

Who will you blame?

- OGBOT

Who should be fired?

- Entire staff!

- Yes it is!

I’m happier today than I was on Sunday. Also, today I am one day closer to retirement and one day closer to getting laid again. Thus Today > Sunday. QED.
Or you’re one day further away from the last time you got laid.

Who will you blame?

Who should be fired?

The object de jour of criticism or derision can be removed.....but the pent up anger, ignorance and rage carried around by certain individuals will not dissipate.
So as they say in the sport world....."next man up."
There will be explosions when a new OC is picked
Certainly flames will ignite as one position group or side of the ball is viewed as "under performing" in the bowl game.
As sure as God made little green apples.....its coming.

The object de jour of criticism or derision can be removed.....but the pent up anger, ignorance and rage carried around by certain individuals will not dissipate.
So as they say in the sport world....."next man up."
There will be explosions when a new OC is picked
Certainly flames will ignite as one position group or side of the ball is viewed as "under performing" in the bowl game.
As sure as God made little green apples.....its coming.

Reactions: 81b&w
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT