ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame & Covid reeking havoc among the football players Yoi!

I'm told COVID-19 will be a distant memory by November 4,2020....
In the meantime, Cam Newton tests positive....

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
Are the students aware of that and is the law school dean the President of the entire university? How many cabinet members draw the same amount of attention as the President? I'll clarify, I'm not enrolled at Notre Dame so I can't say that they have a clue about what events the law school dean may attend. I know when I was a student at Penn State, we would have no knowledge of that sort of thing. Plus college kids only tend to petition or protest when someone tells them. Otherwise, they have so many other things to occupy their attention from that girl in the dining hall to tomorrow's exam that they simply don't follow that stuff.

Also, with regard to Art's comment. That's pretty vile and/or uneducated. Saying it is karma that someone gets COVID because they differ with you politically? I fear for our decency as a people when statements like that are made and can only hope it isn't representative of anyone but that poster.

The law school dean wore a mask at the ceremony unlike ND’s president. The issue is that ND’s president held himself to a different standard than what he expected of his students.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
That is a pretty dishonest statement. I think we all know the "one" you reference who does where a mask in situations where he does have risk of infecting someone. I'm certain you know that he is tested daily and so can be 100 times more certain whether he does or does not pose a risk to someone else than the rest of us. The rallies he held were primarily (almost all) outdoors and had fewer people congregating with a much higher % of mask use than say any of the "peaceful protests" in the over 140 US cities that have been burned and looted. He has poked fun at mask wearing in situations that no one is at risk like his opponent wearing them when no one is even close to him or on camera in his basement. Heck, I make fun of those wearing it in their cars apparently trying to not infect themselves while decreasing their peripheral vision and increasing all of our risk of accidents. And he is not a superspreader when he was diagnosed quickly and has immediately isolated.

Let's try to engage in reality not hyperbole and falsehoods.
First off I give a rats ass about virtually all political opinions, but Jesus, Mary, Joseph and all the saints in Heaven. We know that you view yourself as a brilliant sage here to edeumacate us stupid knob nockers. But please spare us the magnum opus’ on virtually every post. I suggest the test board, they love those wordy opinionated journalistic tomes over there. And no I’m not going to place you on ignore, I respect freedom of speech even it’s just to massage ones ego.

That is a pretty dishonest statement. I think we all know the "one" you reference who does where a mask in situations where he does have risk of infecting someone. I'm certain you know that he is tested daily and so can be 100 times more certain whether he does or does not pose a risk to someone else than the rest of us. The rallies he held were primarily (almost all) outdoors and had fewer people congregating with a much higher % of mask use than say any of the "peaceful protests" in the over 140 US cities that have been burned and looted. He has poked fun at mask wearing in situations that no one is at risk like his opponent wearing them when no one is even close to him or on camera in his basement. Heck, I make fun of those wearing it in their cars apparently trying to not infect themselves while decreasing their peripheral vision and increasing all of our risk of accidents. And he is not a superspreader when he was diagnosed quickly and has immediately isolated.

Let's try to engage in reality not hyperbole and falsehoods.

Get your head out of your ass. You're an epic ass clown!

Reactions: indoorgolf
Wow! OK, apparently some are so angry that someone holds a different opinion that they mostly can't help but muster a bunch of name calling and claims of knowing how I perceive myself. There is very little real discussion about why they feel differently or what they feel is incorrect in my statements. Mostly emotional outbursts are not particularly strong or rational positions. Look guys, holding a different opinion should not be personal or threatening at least not among adults.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT