ADVERTISEMENT

Not discouraged at all. Showed few formations. Can move the ball, and offensive line-1 sack.......

I'm not discouraged either. I think Steve Jones is right...the last touchdown helped the team psychologically. Today was the day they installed a brand new offense in a real game situation. It's clear that they have some things to clean up, but it's also clear they have everything they need to be a really fun, exciting, high-powered offense. We may see them still getting used to it the next few weeks, but I bet by mid-season we're looking pretty awesome.

Need to beat Pitt. The only game I care to win this season. But very happy with this team and we are so young, not to be confused with inexperienced.
The OFF did not look original. Do you think someone was holding back??? That makes no sense to me as we did not have this game put away till the last score. We just struggled with worst team in the MAC.

Reactions: Lionking26
I think our OL play is much improved (only one sack), as is the special teams play. The punting and KOs are great. And I think McS, even though not as talented as Hack, will be a more effective QB in a more effective scheme. We do have to work on our tackling.

I think our OL play is much improved (only one sack), as is the special teams play. The punting and KOs are great. And I think McS, even though not as talented as Hack, will be a more effective QB in a more effective scheme. We do have to work on our tackling.
Spot on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT