ADVERTISEMENT

Nolf Bobblehead

psujeepman1

Jan 20, 2018
I have managed to track down all the bobbleheads from this season, except Nolf.

Willing to pay cash, or trade a 2017 Zain bobblehead, or 2014 David Taylor figurine, for anyone that can help me out.

Willing to pay cash, or trade a 2017 Zain bobblehead, or 2014 David Taylor figurine, for anyone that can help me out.
Please post a photo once your collection is complete!

I had 2x. Let me see what condition they're in. My son was playing with them. You can certainly have 1x of them.

But it's...it's easy … to, to talk about... It's easy to sum it up when you're just talking about bobbleheads. We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be a grown ass man, and we in here talking about bobbleheads. I mean, listen, we're talking about bobbleheads, not a real wrestler, not a signed picture, not a world team singlet, we talking about bobbleheads. Not a signed picture. Not, not … Not the picture that I go down the stairs and almost die for to get like it's my last. Not the autograph, but we're talking about bobbleheads, man. I mean, how silly is that? … And we talking about bobbleheads. I know I supposed to be taking about bobbleheads. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like bobbleheads don't mean anything. I know theyre important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about bobbleheads man. What are we talking about? bobbleheads? We're talking about bobbleheads , man. [laughter from the message board crowd] We're talking about bobbleheads. We're talking about bobbleheads . We ain't talking about the real wrestler. [more laughter] We're talking about bobbleheads, man. When you come to the message board and read my posts, you see me post don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about bobbleheads right now. We talking about bo... [Interrupted].

But it's...it's easy … to, to talk about... It's easy to sum it up when you're just talking about bobbleheads. We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be a grown ass man, and we in here talking about bobbleheads. I mean, listen, we're talking about bobbleheads, not a real wrestler, not a signed picture, not a world team singlet, we talking about bobbleheads. Not a signed picture. Not, not … Not the picture that I go down the stairs and almost die for to get like it's my last. Not the autograph, but we're talking about bobbleheads, man. I mean, how silly is that? … And we talking about bobbleheads. I know I supposed to be taking about bobbleheads. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like bobbleheads don't mean anything. I know theyre important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about bobbleheads man. What are we talking about? bobbleheads? We're talking about bobbleheads , man. [laughter from the message board crowd] We're talking about bobbleheads. We're talking about bobbleheads . We ain't talking about the real wrestler. [more laughter] We're talking about bobbleheads, man. When you come to the message board and read my posts, you see me post don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about bobbleheads right now. We talking about bo... [Interrupted].
Gold.

Glad I'm sitting in a corner of this restaurant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT