ADVERTISEMENT

NLC/Season Ticket Renewal??

still waiting, I think it is late this year. I may call tomorrow. If I find anything out I will let you know.

still waiting, I think it is late this year. I may call tomorrow. If I find anything out I will let you know.
I called last week. I was told that it has not come out yet and the reason it came out earlier in past years was because they were offering an incentive for early payment. This year, there is no incentive for early payment.
They also have to deal with the change in the tax laws which totally eliminated any tax benefit of this donation. It is pretty clear that PSU is not changing anything related to this law.
I am also a booster club member and season ticket holder at UNC (we live here and my son is a student there). They have modified their program related to the law. I am not sure what they did is all that effective, but interesting that so far PSU has chose to do nothing.

I called last week. I was told that it has not come out yet and the reason it came out earlier in past years was because they were offering an incentive for early payment. This year, there is no incentive for early payment.
They also have to deal with the change in the tax laws which totally eliminated any tax benefit of this donation. It is pretty clear that PSU is not changing anything related to this law.
I am also a booster club member and season ticket holder at UNC (we live here and my son is a student there). They have modified their program related to the law. I am not sure what they did is all that effective, but interesting that so far PSU has chose to do nothing.

I do not know the specifics but NLC is working on something per my rep. I believe the way it was explained to me is that if you pay your annual requirement, say you have 2 seats in Stadium that require $400 each, separate from any other donations you can still deduct those other donations, just not the amount required for your seats.

So $800 for seats = not tax deductible

$1200 other NLC donation = tax deductible

Have seen nothing in writing to verify what I was told they are working on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT