ADVERTISEMENT

NLC/Football Ticket Renewals??

I called the ticket office this past Wednesday and they stated the ticket and parking invoices will be sent out within the next two weeks.

I got a mailing this past week asking me to reactivate my membership in the nittany lion club and to purchase tickets for next season. I was surprised.

That is the first I heard from NLC since I stopped buying tickets after the 2012 season. Guess why.

I had been buying tickets since the mid 1980's. Every year I bought 4, for many years I bought 8, and for a few years I was buying 12.

Must be one of those newly hired assistant athletic directors (minions) figured out that I had not been participating for awhile. He or she must have some talent.

Next step, HONOR JOE PATERNO!

Reactions: Psualum2007
Where is a chart that shows which seats are black and which are red?

Anyone else notice the specific mention of parking selection? Makes me wonder if NLC is gong to model some other schools use where you are given time based on rank and you go in and pick your specific space(s) given what is available at that moment. It is a smart move but some folks will be torqued when someone takes the space that others have had for years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT