ADVERTISEMENT

Nickal's pin over Martin

Jusa nother samble of them cheatin, no good for nuthin staaaaalin alllll the time, Cael dosss no nothin bout rasslin penns statessers.

Just in case it is needed.

Just another example of those cheating, no good for nothing staaaaling all the time, Cael does know nothing about wrestling Penn Staters.

Reactions: NittanyLion84
Dang themat.com forums are down so I went to post here and my handle BigTimeFan was already taken!

Go Penn State Wrestling!

It's really unbelievable that Myles' dad can act like such a douche (note to board: I am not saying he is always a douche; I am not saying that he's not a good dad; I am not saying he is not a likable human being). I've seen his commentary on message boards about Myles' losses to Mark Hall and all his complaints about officiating and so on. He needs to let his kid live his life and wrestle his game or the kids may one day implode.

Reactions: PSUIAN1
Nobody is running away to 184 next year. Dean, Abounader, Miklus, Z. Valencia, Boyd, Brooks, Cutch/Rasheed, Zavatsky, Dechow, Renda, Gravina

Reactions: Onceafish
Some other interesting reactions from the Nolf-Cooper semifinal match. I was listening to the BTN2Go broadcast, which has a microphone at the scorer's table:

After Nolf's third 1st period TD, a trip where Cooper fell hard to the mat:
Guy - "Oh man oh man, this guy is something."
Girl - "He wasn't ready ... our guy."

At start of 3rd period (with score like 15-3 for Nolf) Cooper gets Nolf's leg and pushes him to the mat. Looks like a sure TD for Cooper, and the crowd gets excited. On the way down, Nolf grabs a leg, turns it into a scramble, and somehow comes out with the TD. A pretty amazing sequence by Nolf:
Guy 1 (very disappointed tone) - "Oh, he dove in on his legs."
Guy 1 (as Nolf wins the scramble) - "Look at this. Unbelievable."
Guy 1 (after Nolf secures the TD)- "I think he has his number one (indiscernible).
Guy 2 - "Yes, he is."
Guy 2 (after pause) - "He's good."

I found those reactions most enjoyable.

Last edited:
Reactions: ptomaselli
The best part was when he realized he was going over, and his feet started flailing like a fish out of water.
It's that moment when you realize you're not as great as everyone has been telling you that you are. Classic.

Last edited:
this was good to see. mr. martin will have to come up with something fantastical for this i.e. the ref actually helped hold his son's shoulders to the mat and was obviously in the pay of cael.

Reactions: PSU-Knocker
Didn't his dad imply a level of prejudice with the PSU program? And said that after speaking with Ed Ruth's Mom, they decided PSU wasn't a good option for them? Or something to that affect.

Dang themat.com forums are down so I went to post here and my handle BigTimeFan was already taken!

Go Penn State Wrestling!

It's really unbelievable that Myles' dad can act like such a douche (note to board: I am not saying he is always a douche; I am not saying that he's not a good dad; I am not saying he is not a likable human being). I've seen his commentary on message boards about Myles' losses to Mark Hall and all his complaints about officiating and so on. He needs to let his kid live his life and wrestle his game or the kids may one day implode.

A comment pointed out how Bo was able to keep that one foot in bounds. That kid is something special.

Didn't his dad imply a level of prejudice with the PSU program? And said that after speaking with Ed Ruth's Mom, they decided PSU wasn't a good option for them? Or something to that affect.
Let's put the "prejudice" rumor to bed. He later said that he didn't mean to imply anything of the sort, that they simply felt more comfortable at Ohio State. IIRC the racial composition of Ohio State's team was a factor, but there was no implication that Penn State's demographics were more than how things turned out.

Let's put the "prejudice" rumor to bed. He later said that he didn't mean to imply anything of the sort, that they simply felt more comfortable at Ohio State. IIRC the racial composition of Ohio State's team was a factor, but there was no implication that Penn State's demographics were more than how things turned out.
Thank you El Jefe...it was getting old.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT