ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread Ohio State dual - Fri, Feb 2

I've been in the hospital for a week. On Saturday I got calls from my brothers. One was an Ursinus football player living in NJ, one wrestled for Lehigh living at the Villages, and one wrestled for Miami of Ohio, living in Tallahassee, and I wrestled for Gettysburg at their local hospital. We all watched the PSU OSU dual and had plenty to say about it.
I hope your feeling better and get to go home soon!

I've been in the hospital for a week. On Saturday I got calls from my brothers. One was an Ursinus football player living in NJ, one wrestled for Lehigh living at the Villages, and one wrestled for Miami of Ohio, living in Tallahassee, and I wrestled for Gettysburg at their local hospital. We all watched the PSU OSU dual and had plenty to say about it.
I hope you feel better soon! 💪

I was in the hospital for over a week, but they sent me home last night. I don't know if it was because I was getting better or because they needed the room. I still feel like crap.
I have stones along with a kidney infection. Don't recommend it.

So my wife noticed last week that my hand was swollen to about 1/3 above its normal size. That's when I encountered a generational divide. The nurse was there when my wife saw that. I'll admit for a while last week I was semi-delirious and some odd things popped out of my mouth. So I said:
"When I was a child I had a fever. My hands felt just like two balloons. Now I've got that feeling once again. I can't explain you would not understand, this is not how I am. I have become comfortably numb."

My wife thought I was stupid, and the nurse thought I was delirious.
I said, 'have I been out so long that no one remembers Pink Floyd?'

Last edited:
Hope you get better soon. Kidney stones are the gift that keeps giving. It's an interesting pain..

I was in the hospital for over a week, but they sent me home last night. I don't know if it was because I was getting better or because they needed the room. I still feel like crap.
I have stones along with a kidney infection. Don't recommend it.

So my wife noticed last week that my hand was swollen to about 1/3 above its normal size. That's when I encountered a generational divide. The nurse was there when my wife saw that. I'll admit for a while last week I was semi-delirious and some odd things popped out of my mouth. So I said:
"When I was a child I had a fever. My hands felt just like two balloons. Now I've got that feeling once again. I can't explain you would not understand, this is not how I am. I have become comfortably numb."

My wife thought I was stupid, and the nurse thought I was delirious.
I said, 'have I been out so long that no one remembers Pink Floyd?'
Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again : )

Reactions: oldcougar65
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT