ADVERTISEMENT

Need costume dash help

MAJoePa

Jul 19, 2001
I was signed up for a costume race this weekend last minute and I am thinking this board can help me stir some creative juices. I don't want store bought, but I don't have a ton of time to get prepared between work and work travel.

Anyone have an idea???

Buy a Def Leppard T-shirt, tuck one arm in the shirt, and carry a drumstick in the other.

I was signed up for a costume race this weekend last minute and I am thinking this board can help me stir some creative juices. I don't want store bought, but I don't have a ton of time to get prepared between work and work travel.

Anyone have an idea???

Oh, extra level of complexity. Its 2 couples running together

Oh, extra level of complexity. Its 2 couples running together

well, that opens some possibilities

1. You could go as the Ball & Chains (I'll leave it to the 4 of you to figure out which are the balls, and which are the chains)

2. You could have a little fun on the old Dick & Jane elementary school readers. That would require each of you to get 50s or 60s outfits. You could enhance it a bit by pinning signs that say "See Jane Run" on the ladies. I would caution against pinning signs that say "See Dick Run" on the men. ;)

3. You could all wear green outfits, and run as the 4 Peas In A Pod. I'm not sure the visuals would be all that good, as the peas are round, so unless you put a lot of padding under the outfits, and then have each of you wear a portion of a pod (no clue how you would create that), I doubt anyone would get the concept

4. You could purchase 4 Cat In The House-type hats, and go as Thing 1, Thing 2, Thing 3, and Thing 4 (perhaps with signs to enhance the visuals).

5. You could have a little fun with a baseball theme. Just wear baseball team hats, and then the 4 of you could wear white t-shirts on which you've drawn 1st base, 2nd base, 3rd base, and home plate, respectively. With the double entendre of those terms, you could have some fun with who wears what. ;)

that's a start.

Anyone have an idea???

Famous Duos:

One couple go as Sigfreid and Roy and the other as Hall & Oates

LdN

Thanks for the suggestions. I will run these by the group and let folks know where we land!

Flo and Mayhem
flo-mayhem.png

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT