ADVERTISEMENT

Nationals rerun on ESPN-U tonight at 9pm

This is Mark Hall watching tonight while simultaneously reminiscing about certain IMar and Tom Ryan tweets

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks for the reminder! Recording the finals and look forward to watching it again and again and avoiding Flo ...

Can someone please, please, please dub Ironhead's call over the Cenzo match and let us know when you do so I can request it from you privately? Please???? Obviously I won't post it publicly because of... well, you know.

what a glorious memory! Still think the 'staged' throw of a coach was a bit cheesey....

It was pathetic, "Please throw me and make your moment about me."
You could be right but I think it was more about their program and future recruiting. I feel Brands set it up to try and counter the PSU image of fun....wanting kids to see that Iowa is also a fun place to be.

You could be right but I think it was more about their program and future recruiting. I feel Brands set it up to try and counter the PSU image of fun....wanting kids to see that Iowa is also a fun place to be.
You could be right. After my wife saw it last night she said oh yea that was cool.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
It was a special night. Lots of good wrestling.......and our kids could not have been any better. You have two guys expected to win......and they crush. You have one underdog have one of the most memorable moments in all of wrestling and two other underdogs wrestle smart, controlled matches to win.

Our kids finish with amazing interviews. I thought we would do well.......

of course they did. Now they are mullets, whiffle ball and midget tossing......all f** things to do.

Reactions: Bob_Anderson
Cory Clark threw Terry Brands again
The coach feels the need to steal the spotlight from his wrestler? That is anti-recruiting and cringe worthy.

Cory Clark threw Terry Brands again

The coach feels the need to steal the spotlight from his wrestler? That is anti-recruiting and cringe worthy.

Especially when you heard Clark explain it, saying he didn't want to do it but Terry kept insisting until Clark did it (seemingly just to shut Terry up).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT