Morons still waiting in long lines for gas at Costco

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Go screw yourself. Saying I molest horses. You'd never say your cowardly sh$t to anyone face to face. Piss off.
I said fondle not molest. There could be a difference although in your case I’m not so sure.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
You're way too thin-skinned and a hypocrite, not to mention you're not too observant of mostly one-way insults that are predominant on this board.
That’s how he was as a mod. He’s blind to it. I get attacked everyday on this board with personal insults . That’s life.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
That’s how he was as a mod. He’s blind to it. I get attacked everyday on this board with personal insults . That’s life.

LOL...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reactions: Sullivan

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
Don't take the bait, guys.

Think about it from the OP's point of view. Would you rather:
1. Admit that Joe Biden is a massive failure and liberal policies are destroying this country
2. Tune out of the demoralizing daily news cycle about the first point and troll some Republicans instead

The dems sh!t the bed and everyone knows it.

Reactions: bison13 and m.knox

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Don't take the bait, guys.

Think about it from the OP's point of view. Would you rather:
1. Admit that Joe Biden is a massive failure and liberal policies are destroying this country
2. Tune out of the demoralizing daily news cycle about the first point and troll some Republicans instead

The dems sh!t the bed and everyone knows it.

I said it earlier. I think it is cognitive dissonance rearing its head.

Picture1.png

Reactions: ChiTownLion

Lesgo_Brandon

Nov 11, 2021
St Louis
I wonder how many of these 10 deep Costco gas shoppers are voting Democrat in November? I know it's Jersey but a few of them have to be smart.....

BTW I get my Costco gas on the way to work in the morning. Never a line.

Latest posts