Morons still waiting in long lines for gas at Costco

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
So I just got back from Costco and the gas pumps had cars 10 deep at every pump waiting to pay $4.79 a gallon.

Quick check in my phone showed a regular station in the same town was selling for $4.90 a gallon.

These people will sit in line for 30 minutes idling their engine to save 11 cents a gallon.

Brilliant.

SheldonJoe2215

Oct 3, 2015
Portland, OR
So I just got back from Costco and the gas pumps had cars 10 deep at every pump waiting to pay $4.79 a gallon.

Quick check in my phone showed a regular station in the same town was selling for $4.90 a gallon.

These people will sit in line for 30 minutes idling their engine to save 11 cents a gallon.

Brilliant.
Did you ever consider that maybe it was just the convenience of shopping at Costco and getting gas at the same time?

No, of course you didn't.

Reactions: psu skp and Hotshoe

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001

Brilliant.

NJ people aren't very smart.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019

Brilliant.
Did you not like $2.40 a gallon NJ. I thought you liked good economic numbers. Of course you also support Biden who hasn't kept up with Trump on the economy. So which is it?

Nbergbuck

Mar 31, 2004

Brilliant.
They get a once a year rebate check for 2% of purchases. So it's about 20 cents per gallon.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Did you not like $2.40 a gallon NJ. I thought you liked good economic numbers. Of course you also support Biden who hasn't kept up with Trump on the economy. So which is it?
Biden created more jobs and had higher GDP growth in his first year than Trump had in his entire term.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Brilliant.

LOL.. You should have seen all the democrats this weekend..... They were 20 deep. Hard to get out of the lot. I think they are all cheap just like you.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012

Brilliant.
So, you've never waited in line at a restaurant? The only moron here is you.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Biden created more jobs and had higher GDP growth in his first year than Trump had in his entire term.
The DOW which you love to post on this board grew by what 11k in the last 8 to 9 months of Trumps term....Biden is what +3k.
The unemployment dropped 8% in that time frame as well. It's taken Biden 16 months to get less than half of that. Inflation was at 1.4% and was dropping under Trump. And gas was at 2.40 when Biden took over. Tell me what are Bidens metrics in these categories?

Reactions: bison13

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

Brilliant.

I guess you think this is a new thing?

It has been that way for years.

LdN

Reactions: bison13 and Hotshoe

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
The DOW which you love to post on this board grew by what 11k in the last 8 to 9 months of Trumps term....Biden is what +3k.
The unemployment dropped 8% in that time frame as well. It's taken Biden 16 months to get less than half of that. Inflation was at 1.4% and was dropping under Trump. And gas was at 2.40 when Biden took over. Tell me what are Bidens metrics in these categories?

You should ignore this particular troll from NJ. He knows it is stupid.

LdN

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Trump created real jobs.

NJ fell for fake news again. Biden is pretending that when governor's reopened that they were created jobs. You and Biden might be the only two people who believe that.

I love it that NJ creates a recovery from lousy democratic policy (lock downs) for job creation. This is the same guy who once claimed he was part of some honor society......

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA

Brilliant.
My friend. You certainly have a low threshold of tolerance for the people. I certainly can't find fault with someone trying to save a few pennies. Even if the logic may not make sense. People are trying their best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sullivan

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001
I love it that NJ creates a recovery from lousy democratic policy (lock downs) for job creation. This is the same guy who once claimed he was part of some honor society......

Who can forget NJ's honor program that was shut down, for being less than honorable :rolleyes:

He never told us if he got a refund...

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
So, you've never waited in line at a restaurant? The only moron here is you.
That’s the kind of comparison I would expect from a low IQ elderly man who fondles horses for a living.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
You've become nothing but a joke on this board, and a vile human being. Then, like the true pos liberal you are, you mock the careers of others. Well done Miss Twitter.

"become"???

How about "continue to be?"

I've been calling him the board jester for years for a reason, though, I have noticed that he's become more hateful and ugly yet. I honestly think he's losing his shit with Biden flailing so badly. Could be cognitive dissonance.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
You've become nothing but a joke on this board, and a vile human being. Then, like the true pos liberal you are, you mock the careers of others. Well done Miss Twitter.
Are you capable of anything other than name calling? Doesn’t appear so.

SLUPSU

Aug 5, 2018
You're way too thin-skinned and a hypocrite, not to mention you're not too observant of mostly one-way insults that are predominant on this board.

Reactions: NJPSU

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
You're way too thin-skinned and a hypocrite, not to mention you're not too observant of mostly one-way insults that are predominant on this board.

Oh they are one way all right..... Hurled at the right by the left. Shit, one lefty lies to call us gay as if it were an insult. Go figure that one out.

bdgan

May 29, 2008

Brilliant.
Thanks Joe

Reactions: Sullivan

Latest posts