ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Will Wear All Maize vs Florida... (link)

I really love PSU's uniforms. The understated elegance is perfect. While simple, it is also very unique. I wouldn't mind a game where we wear pink and blue. Perhaps during breast cancer awareness month. I am not sold on it, but can get into it. But I really hope we never trick up the uniforms.
yep. never have to guess what team you're watching when blue & white shows up.

yes and no. The first to make that statement was Jobs. How much time does it take to pick out a t-shirt of any color? I mean, seriously. So I am not buying that. What it is though, is a "brand". MZ does it because Jobs did it and it became a brand he can monitize.

As this relates to PSU, I prefer the standard blues and whites. But I am open to the fact we can monitize a different key uniform. If you tie it to a charity, like breast cancer awareness, I am in. But I do agree, focus on winning football games.
Agree obli, it's a gimmick. I mean if picking clothes in the morning leads to bad decisions at work, I'm thinking I'm in over my head.

Since you took the time to provide your unsolicited opinion, obviously you do care.

>insert preferred emoji here<

Since you took the time to provide your unsolicited opinion, obviously you do care.

:eek:

d35715c871ee394380f9616c84fefefc.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT