ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan to go undefeated in 2019 (link)

That’s odd, I’ve never known sports writers or pundits to predict overwhelming success for Michigan football in the off season before. There must be something new going on in Ann Arbor. We’re all going to have to monitor this new phenomenon very closely.

I see L's vs Wisconsin, Penn State, Notre Dame, and Ohio State.

The Wisconsin game is early enough in the season that Wisconsin's running game could very likely plow over a still-green front 7 for Michigan.

PSU on the road in a night game.

Notre Dame is the week after PSU, and I don't see UM offense doing much against the ND defense.

Ohio State is simply the better team.

Reactions: map-#1
I see L's vs Wisconsin, Penn State, Notre Dame, and Ohio State.

The Wisconsin game is early enough in the season that Wisconsin's running game could very likely plow over a still-green front 7 for Michigan.

PSU on the road in a night game.

Notre Dame is the week after PSU, and I don't see UM offense doing much against the ND defense.

Ohio State is simply the better team.

Yep. And that will make it that much funnier when Hairbaugh is picking his nose, losing to an SEC team in an also ran bowl......

Hope springs eternal but some things pretty much don't change. Michigan is still Michigan.

Michigan has made an absolute science of turning top 5 recruiting classes into 3 losses, including the inevitable one to Ohio State, followed by embarrassing performance in a second-tier bowl.

Harbaugh is a wonderful recruiter but his teams full of 5 star players never quite put it together on the field, and when they get socked in the mouth by a team as talented as they are, they usually shatter like glass. It's the way Michigan's been as long as I've been a football fan, back to Schembechler.

Maybe someday this will change but I don't know why it would be this year.

Dang. I guess PSU should just send UM a letter forfeiting the game and use Oct. 19 for practice in the hopes they’ll be more competitive against UM in the future. No point in actually playing the game if Michigan is going undefeated this year.

What many aren't realizing is the unreal depth that Michigan has due to Jim's super recruiting classes. Our depth at EVERY position ranks up there with both Alabama and Clemson. In fact, our defensive depth might actually be better than both. Jim's getting ready to release the wolverine in Michigan football !!!!!!!!!!

What many aren't realizing is the unreal depth that Michigan has due to Jim's super recruiting classes. Our depth at EVERY position ranks up there with both Alabama and Clemson. In fact, our defensive depth might actually be better than both. Jim's getting ready to release the wolverine in Michigan football !!!!!!!!!!
ck0etvY.jpg

Ok which Psu poster are you?This has to be a spoof come on give it up

Reactions: colt21
tenor.gif

Ok which Psu poster are you?This has to be a spoof come on give it up
I was thinking the same thing. This was beyond the usual delusional talk from wolvie!

Reactions: brupsu
yeah RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim's getting ready to release the wolverine in Michigan football !!!!!!!!!!
Jim’s more likely to release the ferret he stuffed down his pants. All kidding aside, has he apologized to the UM faithful yet for looking like Woody Hayes in his glasses instead of Schembechler? That’s gotta be hard on you guys. Hope you don’t have to play Clemson in a bowl this year; Harbaugh’s likely to throw a punch at the first guy in orange and purple to intercept Patterson.

Jim’s more likely to release the ferret he stuffed down his pants. All kidding aside, has he apologized to the UM faithful yet for looking like Woody Hayes in his glasses instead of Schembechler? That’s gotta be hard on you guys. Hope you don’t have to play Clemson in a bowl this year; Harbaugh’s likely to throw a punch at the first guy in orange and purple to intercept Patterson.

michigan will be nowhere near good enough to play clemson in a bowl game.

Reactions: odshowtime

Did not Desmond make this same prediction last year on College Game Day? I'm not sure because he has a mouthful of marbles........

giphy.gif

Reactions: PrtLng Lion
An experienced Shea Patterson + a good defense comming to the Beaver in the latter part of October is going to be difficult to beat. Has to be an individual match up on offense and defense that gives us the edge. Can our offense match up to the Wolverines?

tenor.gif

I was thinking the same thing. This was beyond the usual delusional talk from wolvie!

No, it’s him. He’s been preaching the depth thing for a while now. It’s unleash the wolverine that’s new. Kicker is he probably believes all of this.

Reactions: brupsu
Ye
That’s odd, I’ve never known sports writers or pundits to predict overwhelming success for Michigan football in the off season before. There must be something new going on in Ann Arbor. We’re all going to have to monitor this new phenomenon very closely.
Yeah, next thing they'll be hyping ND. Amazing.

An experienced Shea Patterson + a good defense comming to the Beaver in the latter part of October is going to be difficult to beat. Has to be an individual match up on offense and defense that gives us the edge. Can our offense match up to the Wolverines?

Don Brown has a lot to replace. They were a good defense in '17 and we shredded them.

Reactions: step.eng69
Ye

Yeah, next thing they'll be hyping ND. Amazing.
Right!?! Just like when Davey Boy and the rest of OUR local pundits keep preaching how great we are all the time, and how every year we’re gonna go undefeated. Oh, wait....never mind :rolleyes:.

Didn’t their D lose a ton of starters?

Perhaps, but they have DON. BROWN. :eek: . In case you are not aware, he is the best defensive coordinator in the history of FOOTBALL. :eek: . With the slobbering praise he gets every michigan game, I'm shocked the U.S. government hasn't hired him to protect our borders. Then again, he probably wouldn't be able to effectively lock down columbus, ohio.

Perhaps, but they have DON. BROWN. :eek: . In case you are not aware, he is the best defensive coordinator in the history of FOOTBALL. :eek: . With the slobbering praise he gets every michigan game, I'm shocked the U.S. government hasn't hired him to protect our borders. Then again, he probably wouldn't be able to effectively lock down columbus, ohio.

And they always use his full name. You can't do that against a Don Brown defense. A Don Brown defense is way too fast for that. Look at how well coached this Don Brown defense is. Don Brown is great at making adjustments and you'll be lucky to move the ball at all in the second half against this Don Brown defense coached by Don Brown.

And they always use his full name. You can't do that against a Don Brown defense. A Don Brown defense is way too fast for that. Look at how well coached this Don Brown defense is. Don Brown is great at making adjustments and you'll be lucky to move the ball at all in the second half against this Don Brown defense coached by Don Brown.

Exactly.

Don Brown's great.......until Michigan plays an offense with a pulse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT