ADVERTISEMENT

Latest on scUM: Report: Chris Partridge advised players what to tell investigators, U-M booster named ‘Uncle T’ helped fund Stalions’ scheme

You dont truly believe the NCAA has the balls to do that, do you?
It seems far fetched, but this is moving dangerously close to leaving realm of rules breaking in the B1G and NCAA and entering the legal realm, i.e. destruction of evidence, which is obstruction of justice. This whole thing continues to get weirder by the day.

It seems far fetched, but this is moving dangerously close to leaving realm of rules breaking in the B1G and NCAA and entering the legal realm, i.e. destruction of evidence, which is obstruction of justice. This whole thing continues to get weirder by the day.
And I agree with the logic here. I just have zero confidence in the NCAA doing anything. I think we destroyed them and they don't really have authority now. I'll be happy to be wrong on this because I agree with everyone you said but, IMO, the Big Ten already caved. We'll see what the NCAA does--probably next year.

copied this from a previous post i made in a other thread....

WOW, sports writers trying blindly to pin the tail on the donky. Next assistant coach up?
Jay Harbaugh? 🙆‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 😎

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT