ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan O-Lineman claims Penn State players tried to gouge Shea Patterson's Eyes out during scrum

Franklin starts his post game press conference after the Michigan game with praise for the Michigan team and their program. Not a f*cking word from Harbaugh about Penn State. Zero class, and that filters down to the way their fans treat us. Even the Michigan writers who cover the team have the nerve to make comments disparaging James Franklin (Chris Balas on Nolan Rucci: "He doesn't want to play for James Franklin"). Franklin isn't the one bailing on Penn State verbals a month before signing day.

It is what it is. Beat them on the field and let them cry all they want afterwards.
Jimmy, the scum program, and their arrogant, dbag fans don't respect anyone. They inherited that dbag attitude from that arrogant putz Bo.
They actually think we care if they consider us a rival. Who gives a F. They have a bromance with OSU because scum is not even in the same stratosphere as OSU.
Scum fans and that program were arrogant dbags from day one.

Franklin starts his post game press conference after the Michigan game with praise for the Michigan team and their program. Not a f*cking word from Harbaugh about Penn State. Zero class, and that filters down to the way their fans treat us. Even the Michigan writers who cover the team have the nerve to make comments disparaging James Franklin (Chris Balas on Nolan Rucci: "He doesn't want to play for James Franklin"). Franklin isn't the one bailing on Penn State verbals a month before signing day.

It is what it is. Beat them on the field and let them cry all they want afterwards.

Franklin always takes the high road. He always compliments the other school’s coach, their players, and their program. He doesn’t air his dirty laundry to the media. We are lucky to have Franklin for many reasons.

Related to this, Franklin mentioned michigan state’s Bachie in a press conference this week and cared enough to say that he hoped he pronounced the name correctly. Franklin is all class. He shows it in so many ways.

Last edited:
Jimmy, the scum program, and their arrogant, dbag fans don't respect anyone. They inherited that dbag attitude from that arrogant putz Bo.
They actually think we care if they consider us a rival. Who gives a F. They have a bromance with OSU because scum is not even in the same stratosphere as OSU.
Scum fans and that program were arrogant dbags from day one.
The "logic" escapes me. Lots of posts in that thread about how we will never be equal to them. Are they unaware of the fact that:
- We've won 3 Big Ten Championships since their last one
- We've won 2 of the last 3
- They've lost 3 straight bowl games, the last one badly
- Despite being picked to win the Big Ten by almost everyone, barring a miracle, they are well on their way to yet another 3rd place BIG East finish. Experienced QB with a veteran oline. This was supposed to be their year

They think because they can't see us in the rearview mirror they've left us behind.

Reactions: PSUPride1
It’s Tuesday night before their biggest home game of the season after a huge big ten East loss and you have Runyan and Patterson complaining of eye gouging, Nico Collins still talking about the OPI against him, and Harbaugh bitching about anything he can from Saturday night.

Sounds like they are REALLY focused on the Irish. Harbaugh is doing a bang up job.

I hope Franklin gets credit for beating them two weeks in a row.

This was supposed to be their year, though. And well, Saturday night it went down the drain. If they would have won out they would have won the division and played for the B1G title. They are done now and a playing for a second tier bowl game against Florida. Hell, even a loss against Notre Dame wouldn't have put them out of the B1G race. They could simply not afford to lose against us. The fans, Harbaugh, and players are frustrated. They were supposed to have won the B1G by now with Harbaugh. They were supposed to have made the playoffs by now with Harbaugh. They were supposed to have beaten tOSU by now with Harbaugh. It's finally sinking in for the program. They just aren't the Michigan they thought they were and no amount of past success will help them win now. If not this year, then what year? This is the second time they've had a really high pre-season ranking and expectations and the second time they've dumped all over themselves.

Harbaugh was the savior of the program. They put all their chips in with him to get them back to the promised land and the prospect of Harbaugh not being the guy terrifies them because if not the golden boy Michigan man then who?

Reactions: fizzyskittles
This was supposed to be their year, though. And well, Saturday night it went down the drain. If they would have won out they would have won the division and played for the B1G title. They are done now and a playing for a second tier bowl game against Florida. Hell, even a loss against Notre Dame wouldn't have put them out of the B1G race. They could simply not afford to lose against us. The fans, Harbaugh, and players are frustrated. They were supposed to have won the B1G by now with Harbaugh. They were supposed to have made the playoffs by now with Harbaugh. They were supposed to have beaten tOSU by now with Harbaugh. It's finally sinking in for the program. They just aren't the Michigan they thought they were and no amount of past success will help them win now. If not this year, then what year? This is the second time they've had a really high pre-season ranking and expectations and the second time they've dumped all over themselves.

Harbaugh was the savior of the program. They put all their chips in with him to get them back to the promised land and the prospect of Harbaugh not being the guy terrifies them because if not the golden boy Michigan man then who?
IMO it's the emperor has no clothes syndrome. I never got he Michigan love from their own fans ( I get they love their team, but where they thought they were compared to how good they actually are) and the national media. Yes. they did beat PSU 9 straight but we've been competitive with them from 93-96 and 2008-now. We know Joe was in a slump and PSU had their worst stretch in 50 years but things have evened out.
And their arrogance rivals ND fans without their success. It's strange to me.

What past success. They won a lot of games when the big was a two team league and then they lost all their bowl games. They have a nice fight song. The rest is smoke and mirrors.
They had success against Joe because he was 80 years old and the officials were on the take.

giphy.gif

AlBundyEyePokeBlock.gif

Guess Jimmah doesn’t teach the proper blocking technique? o_O

Reactions: Lion Lineage
Franklin always takes the high road. He always compliments the other school’s coach, their players, and their program. He doesn’t air his dirty laundry to the media. We are lucky to have Franklin for many reasons.

Related to this, Franklin mentioned michigan state’s Bachie in a press conference this week and cared enough to say that he hoped he pronounced the name correctly. Franklin is all class. He shows it in so many ways.

Kind of reminds me of someone else too! :cool:

He wasn't complaining and complimented PSU and the environment.

This is going to get some media traction. I won't be surprised if: (1) someone on the defense ends up suspiciously absent in the first half of the MSU game; and/or (2) the NCAA cancels the rest of PSU's season.

Eye-gouging is way over the line, whether it's your team or not. Akin to ankle twisting. Could've injured Patterson very badly, if not permanently, if that was what the phantom gouger was actually trying to do.

An index finger in his eye for 10 seconds and his eyes are perfectly clear in that video, not even a little bit red. Let me stick my finger in his eye for 10 seconds and we’ll see what it looks like afterwards. LOL! What BS. Michigan are turning into perennial losers - they were tackling our receivers, the OPI was a bogus call (even though he pushed the DB so hard he fell), etc. If that is where Michigan’s head is at, Penn State is about to beat them twice this year.

IMO it's the emperor has no clothes syndrome. I never got he Michigan love from their own fans ( I get they love their team, but where they thought they were compared to how good they actually are) and the national media. Yes. they did beat PSU 9 straight but we've been competitive with them from 93-96 and 2008-now. We know Joe was in a slump and PSU had their worst stretch in 50 years but things have evened out.
And their arrogance rivals ND fans without their success. It's strange to me.
You would think Michigan fans would actually want to win something and would get tired of being overhyped year after year and end up with nothing.

Several posters mention that this was supposed to be UM's YEAR!

Well, this IS their year! this is as good as they are or will be. Learn it, live it, love it.

Their fight song is even wrong, "champions of the WEST'? They are in the EAST, no wonder they are confused and frustrated.

Reactions: LionJim
You would think Michigan fans would actually want to win something and would get tired of being overhyped year after year and end up with nothing.

It really doesn't affect their behavior either way. They've been mediocre for a long time and still act like their shit doesn't stink.

I will say, I didn't see much of their nonsense here last week, which means they know what's up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT