ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Game Start Time?

hotrodbob34

Oct 6, 2008
Longstown, PA
All knowing board, what is the probability of a night game October 21st versus Michigan? We had thought about projecting it outside on a screen but I see the start time is still TBD. Thanks.

If I were a betting man I'd say night game. However, it won't be announced until two weeks out - possibly one week.

Reactions: hotrodbob34
If I were a betting man I'd say night game. However, it won't be announced until two weeks out - possibly one week.
I'm betting this way also. Unless one or both teams has a meltdown prior, this game will be 8:00 pm. Looking ahead to Week 8 there is only one other match-up of current Top 25 teams ... Louisville at F$U. Clemson, Washington, O$U and UGA have byes that week and USC/ND will be on NDBC.

Reactions: hotrodbob34
FWIW, the Big Ten website shows Purdue at Rutgers at 9 AM Eastern (????) and Maryland at Wisconsin at noon Eastern. The other Big Ten games that week are Indiana at MSU, Illinois at Minny, and Iowa at Northwestern.

My guess is that there is about an 80% chance the Penn State-Michigan game is a night game, but it is a bad week for CFB matchups in general, so I don't know what games will be in the 3:30 timeslot if you put Penn State and Michigan at night.

don't forget, as has been posted often here, that Fox has the rights to choose the game and they might have ALCS Game 7 that night. At least that is what I keep reading.

don't forget, as has been posted often here, that Fox has the rights to choose the game and they might have ALCS Game 7 that night. At least that is what I keep reading.

No - FOX has TV windows at 12, 4, and 8 (ET) on 21-October.

Game 7 of the ALCS would be on FS1.

It's the next week where FOX has no night game. That's due to the World Series. We're already confirmed for 3:30 PM on FOX on 28-October (at Ohio State).

Reactions: nits74
No - FOX has TV windows at 12, 4, and 8 (ET) on 21-October.

Game 7 of the ALCS would be on FS1.

It's the next week where FOX has no night game. That's due to the World Series. We're already confirmed for 3:30 PM on FOX on 28-October (at Ohio State).
Good info.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT