ADVERTISEMENT

Mesenbrink to 157, Levi to 165

Bah Gawd, That’s LemonPie’s music!

Nice Try, but no. As the first person to propose Cassar to 285, I can definitively say that the move is Haines to 174.

Kasak 157.

Barr/Facundo wrestle-off at 184 unless Starocci is back. If Facundo doesn’t like it, the portal is right there.

That is… if Messenbrink doesn’t transfer first. WTF was that, Carl? I’m throwing the brick if my wrestler is so clueless. Was Sanderberg preserving his 4X undefeated status?!?!

Also, while im here:

Redshirt Davis at 133 next year and put him on path to 141 to replace Bartlett.

• Love
Reactions: backdrft76

Nice Try, but no. As the first person to propose Cassar to 285, I can definitively say that the move is Haines to 174.

Kasak 157.

Barr/Facundo wrestle-off at 184 unless Starocci is back. If Facundo doesn’t like it, the portal is right there.

That is… if Messenbrink doesn’t transfer first. WTF was that, Carl? I’m throwing the brick if my wrestler is so clueless. Was Sanderberg preserving his 4X undefeated status?!?!

Also, while im here:

Stop smoking meth

Reactions: smalls103

Kasak 157.

Also, while im here:

He’s back baby!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT