ADVERTISEMENT

McSorley has NFL capability

I think he has the ability to make a roster. Chances are he goes undrafted. He is putting up big numbers most weeks but he is working against his size when it comes to the NFL. He has one more year to work on his passing accuracy and getting the interceptions to decrease. He has looked uncomfortable in a few games this year.

That said, he is fast, elusive, keeps drive alive with his feet, and we are lucky to have him. I like Stevens and understand why people want to see more of him, but Stevens made two laughably bad throws in the game. Love the kids heart and ability to take on a defender shoulder-to-shoulder though.

Last time I checked....his accuracy and TD-to-INT ratio is pretty damn good...probably better than almost all QBs in the country...what more do you need? Him to grow six inches? I think his only downfall is not being in a NFL drop back offense versus the RPO.

when he is in focus and you watch his best reads and throws, he is every bit the equal of Matt McGloin who hung around in NFL a few years. compared to McGloin he is more mobile and reads situation better.

on his worst plays he doesnt look even like he should be our starter, which is i think where the debate starts. anyhow, i think he has the capability.

There aren’t a lot of QBs in the NFL that look and play like TM. Manzel was a much better prospect and he couldn’t last but a couple of years physically. He is a head case but physically he wa about of place. Same with the Oklahoma kid. I don’t see that kid making it and he’s way better than McSorely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT