ADVERTISEMENT

McQueary vs PSU(BOT): Opening statements to be heard today (Monday, 10/17/2016)

Instead of starting a new post, I'll imbed my "preliminary crumbs" in this thread.

Here's what CDW3333 has naively and partially shared with us during his time trolling this site.
  • He lives in Houston Texas
  • He is an attorney
There is other "confirming " externally-sourced information, some of which he shared with this board, that I might link later.
---
So I pondered "who could be this CDW3333"? A very strange, yet revealing, board name. Three letters generally suggest a persons initials....the 3333 remained inexplicable, but I searched forth....and prospered.

So knowing that he was an attorney in Houston, I simply Googled the "Houston Bar Association" to see if they had a "Member Roster" with anyone having the initials CDW. Their website lacks adequate "search features", so I struck out in that attempt.

I then searched the Texas Bar Association's website suspecting that if this mysterious CDW was actually a practicing attorney in the State of Texas, he had to be registered in Texas. So I Googled that site and got the following:

https://www.texasbar.com/

Not much to go on, but then I noticed they had a "Find a Lawyer" sublink AND an "Advanced Search" feature....... paydirt!!!!!

https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Templat...e/MemberDirectory/Search_Form_Client_Main.cfm

Hint #1: the search function allows you to only enter the first letter of a person's name (first and last) and then generates "results"

To Be Continued????

Corroborating "info", some of which was actually provided by CDW himself, is "out there" on this website and the broader cybernet :)

What country do you live in?

The cops can't just bang on your door and demand to be let in so they can look around.

If a cop sees you breaking the law he can arrest you.

If a cop thinks you look suspicious he can briefly detain you to investigate.

If a cop perceives something that suggests somebody's being hurt or a crime is being committed (exigent circumstances) he can intervene.

Otherwise he needs a warrant. If a cop showed up at Sandusky's house at, say, three in the morning, and started asking questions Sandusky would've been in his rights to tell him to eff off. He doesn't even have to open the door.

And how do you know he even went back to his house?

Educate yourself before putting something stupid on the Internet; it's there forever.

And I guess you don't have a problem with Paterno waiting more than a day before he contacted anyone (after assuring McQueary he'd get it to the right people).

And you don't have a problem with Penn State going decades and not reporting Sandusky.

It's McQueary waiting ten hours that outrages you.

Of course.

The report MM now claims he would have made is that Sandusky was sexually molesting a child and at last sight the child was still with him. Yeah the cops would have sat on that until the next day. After that report was made, telling the cops to eff off would have looked good for him. Good grief what a moron.

I am not outraged by what MM did that night. He and everyone else did not react in a serious manner because he had no idea what he saw. I am outraged by what he did 10 years later when he embellished his story or outright lied.

There are. really no words to describe how dense you are.

Instead of starting a new post, I'll imbed my "preliminary crumbs" in this thread.

Here's what CDW3333 has naively and partially shared with us during his time trolling this site.
  • He lives in Houston Texas
  • He is an attorney
There is other "confirming " externally-sourced information, some of which he shared with this board, that I might link later.
---
So I pondered "who could be this CDW3333"? A very strange, yet revealing, board name. Three letters generally suggest a persons initials....the 3333 remained inexplicable, but I searched forth....and prospered.

So knowing that he was an attorney in Houston, I simply Googled the "Houston Bar Association" to see if they had a "Member Roster" with anyone having the initials CDW. Their website lacks adequate "search features", so I struck out in that attempt.

I then searched the Texas Bar Association's website suspecting that if this mysterious CDW was actually a practicing attorney in the State of Texas, he had to be registered in Texas. So I Googled that site and got the following:

https://www.texasbar.com/

Not much to go on, but then I noticed they had a "Find a Lawyer" sublink AND an "Advanced Search" feature....... paydirt!!!!!

https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Templat...e/MemberDirectory/Search_Form_Client_Main.cfm

Hint #1: the search function allows you to only enter the first letter of a person's name (first and last) and then generates "results"

To Be Continued????

Corroborating "info", some of which was actually provided by CDW himself, is "out there" on this website and the broader cybernet :)

28 pages of results. Give me another hint.

28 pages of results. Give me another hint.
I'm a generous soul. In the Advanced Search feature
  1. Type "Houston" into the box opposite the field label named "Location"
  2. Type "C" into the field box for "first name"
  3. Type "W" into the field box for "last name"
  4. You should end up with 6 pages of "results". There used to be a "middle initial /name" field that helped filter the results but they deleted that option.
  5. Read through the 6 pages and look for people with a middle name/initial of "D". Don't be distracted by the "dead guy"..... There is a CDW in the "results" who is listed as "deceased" (may he RIP)...keep searching.
  6. It's not "C D Walz, Jr"
  7. It's not "C D Wisenhant"....didn't his brother once coach the Arizona Cardinals, but I digress
  8. It's not "Christina"
  9. It's not "Carlton"
  10. It's not "Corey"
  11. Page 5 of 6 results might be helpful.
I think I just gave you 11 "clues". More to follow if necessary.

Last edited:
I'm a generous soul. In the Advsnced Search feature
  1. Type in "Houston" into the box opposite the field label named "Location"
  4. You should end up with 6 pages of "results". There used to be a "middle initial /name" field that helped filter the results but they deleted that option.
  5. Read through the 6 pages and look for people with a middle name/initial of "D". Don't be distracted by the "dead guy"..... There is a CDW in the "results" who is listed as "deceased".....keep searching.
  7. It's not "C D Wisenhant"....didn't his brother once coach the Arizona Cardinals, but I digress
  8. It's not "Christina"
  9. It's not "Carlton"
  10. It's not "Corey"
PPB remind me to never piss you off.

I'm a generous soul. In the Advsnced Search feature
  5. Read through the 6 pages and look for people with a middle name/initial of "D". Don't be distracted by the "dead guy"..... There is a CDW in the "results" who is listed as "deceased".....keep searching.
  8. It's not "Christina"
  9. It's not "Carlton"
  10. It's not "Corey"

Lol. Got him.

His LinkedIn page is weak.

WTF does he have to do with Penn State or any of this?

"Hook 'em."
Unlimited cyber-beers for the poster to correctly identify his undergraduate degree and institution.

Hint #2: That info isn't listed on the Texas Bar Association website, but is easily findable. Google is your friend, once you have a name.

Reactions: Aoshiro
F*cking Haverford? What the hell is that?
An elitist, judgmental institution located just outside of Philadelphia.

I only gave you 50% of the clues, this evening. The "others" would probably get me banned.

Here's clue #13. Use the search feature of this website to read cdw3333's previous posts. He shares certain information that, with further Googling, "closes the circle", but it involves his son, his son's father-in- law and other information that wouldn't be prudent for me to share on this board.

Last edited:
"I can remember it very clearly. It was a sunny Saturday morning, and I got up - - walked my dogs at about 6:30 and called Coach Paterno's house at about 7:15 or 7:30." JS Trial Transcript p. 203

How does that "sunny Saturday morning" description match with the recorded weather at U Park at 07:00 on February 10, 2001? Check the scanned observation card at the link below.

http://www.meteo.psu.edu/~wjs1/wxstn/ObsCards/2001/FEB_01.pdf
I was so traumatized by what I witnessed, I decided to call the football coach... after I walked my dogs.

BTW, according to this site, the sun didn't even rise until 7:12 that morning in State College http://www.sunrisesunset.com/calendar.asp

I'm a generous soul. In the Advanced Search feature
  8. It's not "Christina"
  9. It's not "Carlton"
  10. It's not "Corey"

I'm closing in as well, got to the 28 pages of results. Where is advanced search, or do you just go back to the search page? Never mind, I got it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PSUEngineerx2
You on Twitter sir? I can send you a link to who he is. Small time.

I'm there, but stalked by trolls. Let me think about it. Facebook or email drop box? Is Haverford a street name? If so I know who it is.

Last edited:
I'm there, but stalked by trolls. Let me think about it. Facebook or email drop box? Is Haverford a street name? If so I know who it is.

Twitter.
John,
Please don't post your email address on this or any other site. It would be wise for you to go back and edit your post so that you delete your email information.

Last edited:
Reactions: jansmuts
Lots of words, Lar, to defend a guy who's either a liar or a coward. He's a coward if what he said in 2010/11/12 about what happened in 2001 actually happened, i.e., he witnessed a child being brutally sexually assaulted and did nothing to stop it but instead went home to tell his dad and then went to sleep before going the next day to tell the football coach. And then not doing anything more about it for 10 freakin years. Or he's a liar because what he said in 2010/11/12 about what happened in 2001 didn't actually happen but he changed his story for whatever reason. You choose...liar or coward. Either way, you can stuff your moral superiority act, it was old a long time ago. Maybe you should focus on choosing some better friends.

I'm the morally superior one? You guys are the ones who want McQueary to be the super hero, riding in on a white horse to manhandle Sandusky in the shower. That's acting morally superior. I'm simply saying he acted like most people would in a completely bizarre scenario in which they were woefully unprepared to handle.

And this BS about him "changing his story". As far as I can tell, his "changed stories" consist of two discrepancies. The first being that in one testimony, he states he "closed" his locker door. In another, he states he "slammed" it. The second discrepancy comes from that in his grand jury testimony he stated that he looked TWICE at Sandusky and the child in the shower. In other testimonies, he says he looked THREE TIMES. Heaven forbid that he used two different verbs in describing his shutting the locker, and, heaven forbid, when trying to remember something that happened a decade earlier, he can't remember whether he saw them two or three times. Frankly, it's patently absurd that anyone would consider that a "changed story" (and don't bring up that BS about whether he made sure the assault had stopped or not - McQueary himself has explained that ad nauseum - there's no inconsistency there).

Reactions: JmmyW
I'm the morally superior one? You guys are the ones who want McQueary to be the super hero, riding in on a white horse to manhandle Sandusky in the shower. That's acting morally superior. I'm simply saying he acted like most people would in a completely bizarre scenario in which they were woefully unprepared to handle.

And this BS about him "changing his story". As far as I can tell, his "changed stories" consist of two discrepancies. The first being that in one testimony, he states he "closed" his locker door. In another, he states he "slammed" it. The second discrepancy comes from that in his grand jury testimony he stated that he looked TWICE at Sandusky and the child in the shower. In other testimonies, he says he looked THREE TIMES. Heaven forbid that he used two different verbs in describing his shutting the locker, and, heaven forbid, when trying to remember something that happened a decade earlier, he can't remember whether he saw them two or three times. Frankly, it's patently absurd that anyone would consider that a "changed story" (and don't bring up that BS about whether he made sure the assault had stopped or not - McQueary himself has explained that ad nauseum - there's no inconsistency there).

When I read one of your overly wordy posts, all I can think of is the teacher from Charlie Brown. You both make about as much sense.

An elitist, judgmental institution located just outside of Philadelphia.

I only gave you 50% of the clues, this evening. The "others" would probably get me banned.

Here's clue #13. Use the search feature of this website to read cdw3333's previous posts. He shares certain information that, with further Googling, "closes the circle", but it involves his son, his son's father-in- law and other information that wouldn't be prudent for me to share on this board.

You guys are the best.

I saw a woman being physically assaulted.
I called the cops.
It's what a normal person does.
GFY

Good for you . Why didn't you physically intervene ? A coward maybe ? Why that woman could have been hurt, right ?

Did you know the assailaint ? Was he someone you were close to? Bet it wasn't quite the same thing.

You're a fool, one of these obsessed clowns trying to bring back Camelot.

Pretty well said.

When I read one of your overly wordy posts, all I can think of is the teacher from Charlie Brown. You both make about as much sense.

Address the substance of his post , is he wrong ? You're another clown .

I'll give you a hint , Camelot isn't coming back .

There was little if any Clery Act guidance in 2001.

The first Clery Act Handbook you are probably quoting from wasn't even published until 2005. In 2001, there was nothing in the Clery Act that specifically defined what a CSA was/is. That definition is taken from a hidden section of the Department of Education's Title IV provisions published in 1999.

In effect, Joe would have had to been able to look into the future to have known what the proper Cleary Act Guidance would be.

Joe was the most powerful man in the State, so powerful he could control time and space.

So what possible motivation would a non-alum residing in Texas have, to hang in online discussion threads on a PSU board regarding legal machinations with individuals associated with PSU and the state of PA?

I would guess he was denied admission and ended up at a crappy local school?

Last edited:
HE'S A 70'S TRUTHER FOR PETE'S SAKE.

I just noticed he's doubled down on his insanity in a later post... I bet he thinks 9-11 was an inside job too.

CDW3333 said:
Yeah, you're outraged that McQueary waited ten hours to report what he saw, but you don't have any problem with Penn State failing to report Sandusky for decades.

Reactions: Zenophile
I must admit I thought there would be a settlement in this case. PSU has seemingly had no problem throwing money away to make things go away no matter the legitimacy of the claims. But now seeing how weak MM's case seems to be I'm beginning to understand why that didn't happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT