ADVERTISEMENT

Love the Blue and White

KevDZee

Mar 16, 2023
Granted, I'm an old man (I started following PSU wrestling in the 70's when Dave Becker joined the team out of Selinsgrove), but one of the things I'm grateful for about the team is that we stick with the traditional blue singlets with the white belt for all matches. Lately so many teams are wearing all black or changing up for each match that sometimes I can't tell who's who when at a tournament or watching 8 mats on the same screen. In my opinion, the classis singlet is just another great thing that sets us apart from the rest. Besides Iowa, is there another team that keeps it old school with the singlets?

• Love
Reactions: Ski
Granted, I'm an old man (I started following PSU wrestling in the 70's when Dave Becker joined the team out of Selinsgrove), but one of the things I'm grateful for about the team is that we stick with the traditional blue singlets with the white belt for all matches. Lately so many teams are wearing all black or changing up for each match that sometimes I can't tell who's who when at a tournament or watching 8 mats on the same screen. In my opinion, the classis singlet is just another great thing that sets us apart from the rest. Besides Iowa, is there another team that keeps it old school with the singlets?
We did occasionally change it up to a classic all white singlet

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT