ADVERTISEMENT

Looking like Alabama, Georgia, Cincinnati, and Michigan (assuming a win)

Just go to 12 to 16 team already.
Why? As far as I an see, just play Georgia and Alabama again and crown a champion. The rest of the teams are garbage. Sorry but even the best of the big ten isn't really that good.

Up until today they played four teams with winning records. Not one of them best a team with a pulse. You are the one that is dumb.
They have 9 or 10 guys on defense that will play on Sundays, but yeah they aren't very good. They would probably beat any big ten team by 14 points.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
They have 9 or 10 guys on defense that will play on Sundays, but yeah they aren't very good. They would probably beat any big ten team by 14 points.
Believe that if you want but the fact remains they played a soft as butter scheduled. 9-3 at best with Penn State’s schedule.

• Wow
Reactions: Westcoast24
I wish conference championship games were treated as part of the playoff. If your school doesn't play in one and win your team is not eligible for the playoff.
I wish people would stop thinking that the results of 67-75% of a teams schedule that is only regionally based should determine who gets to participate in determining the MNC.

Nah, just 4 to 8 teams and Kevin Cueball Curveball Warren rallies an underground down with SEC mickey mouse cartman playhouse 2022 and going forward after they put these goophy lookin participation trophy Georgia QBs in over ND and 3 other conference winners "Caubs its jist meanbs moar"

That's the best way to eliminate the "should have gotten in" stuff.

If you're #17, arguing you really are #16, well, who gives a damned?

But #5 vs. #4 - a different thing completely.

That's the best way to eliminate the "should have gotten in" stuff.

If you're #17, arguing you really are #16, well, who gives a damned?

But #5 vs. #4 - a different thing completely.
They need to revert to the old way of doing things before they ruined the game with a contrived championship. The simple fact remains that there is far more controversy during surrounding the championship on a year basis than there was before.

Should be
Wolverines
Bama
Dogs
Bearcats

But won't be as they won't want a Bama/Dogs rematch this week.
I thought the object is to pick the top 4 in order.

Would anyone put Bama at one? Or Bearcats at 3? Dogs then 4?
Let's hear your thoughts.

Believe that if you want but the fact remains they played a soft as butter scheduled. 9-3 at best with Penn State’s schedule.
Pure speculation, but you can find a common opponent. They destroyed Auburn on the road while we hung on for a one score win at home (and when we were playing our best ball).

Yesterday was the first time I got to watch Cincinnati. They are a good football team. However, if you took Ford off of that team? They definitely wouldn’t be in the CFP conversation. He’s a really good RB.

Should be
Wolverines
Bama
Dogs
Bearcats

But won't be as they won't want a Bama/Dogs rematch this week.
I thought the object is to pick the top 4 in order.

Would anyone put Bama at one? Or Bearcats at 3? Dogs then 4?
Let's hear your thoughts.
Bama gets the benefit of the doubt because they have been so dominate, they will the first team to make the playoff with 2 losses as well if it stays at 4.

Why? As far as I an see, just play Georgia and Alabama again and crown a champion. The rest of the teams are garbage. Sorry but even the best of the big ten isn't really that good.
Not so fast. I think Michigan will have a say in the playoffs.

Reactions: PSUTENN1
Pure speculation, but you can find a common opponent. They destroyed Auburn on the road while we hung on for a one score win at home (and when we were playing our best ball).
Why are you comparing Georgia to a 7 and 5 team? Go look at who they played and go one step farther. What you will see is pretty typical of the last twenty years of SEC football. Two good teams, 6 to 8 bad ones and bunch of mediocrity in the middle. Getting to 9, 10 or even 11 wins in the SEC is easy compared the Big Ten. Getting over the hump (which ever team is really really good at that time) is not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT