ADVERTISEMENT

Looked like a PSU team from the 80s.

Lots of talent there. You should win at least ten games. OSU does not look that good. Michigan is Michigan. Your defense was well schemed. Made great adjustments against our inside run game. Typical PSU offense. A really nice team.
Barring a team playing way over their heads or Penn State playing down to the level of their opponent (or both) 10 wins should be the floor. Michigan and Ohio State--who knows--it's early and lots will happen before those games but the season definitely comes down to those games.

I hope for your sake I'm wrong about Greene and Neal Brown and WVU has a nice season. The more games WVU wins the better for Penn State

Barring a team playing way over their heads or Penn State playing down to the level of their opponent (or both) 10 wins should be the floor. Michigan and Ohio State--who knows--it's early and lots will happen before those games but the season definitely comes down to those games.

I hope for your sake I'm wrong about Greene and Neal Brown and WVU has a nice season. The more games WVU wins the better for Penn State
He needs to fix some things. Secondary looked bad. QB can't throw. But our conference looks weak this year.

He needs to fix some things. Secondary looked bad. QB can't throw. But our conference looks weak this year.
Baylor losing to Texas State was bad. I think Texas Tech will bounce back. They started strong against Wyoming then just shut down. It was weird. TCU was the only other team that lost and I think they'll be fine. Going to be interesting. Next week should tell us more about the Big XII with Iowa State/Iowa, Cincinnati/Pitt and Texas/Bama (not for Texas to win but just not to be embarrassed). Baylor and Texas Tech might get blown out though. Utah and Oregon are rough games for them coming off a loss.

Reactions: WV Bruno
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT