ADVERTISEMENT

Listen to Phil Grosz on the Pa. Sports Network from 9 to 10 AM Saturday.

BWI PHIL GROSZ

May 29, 2001
Join Phil Grosz and Jed Donahue for "Pa. Sports Saturday" on the Pa. Sports Network" from 9 to 10 AM Saturday morning.

Phil and Jed will talk about Penn State and Big Ten football recruiting, Penn State's 16th verbal commitment PK Quinn Nordin from Rockford, Mich., plus Penn State's first verbal for the class of 2017 4-star QB Sean Clifford from Cincinnati, Ohio. Take a look ahead at Penn State's recruiting barbecue on Saturday, July 18, college sports in general, plus answer any sports questions our listeners might have.

You can reach Phil and Jed with your questions and comments by calling toll free at 1-855-601-1041 or call 1-570-601-1041.

Jed Donahue will be hosting the show from 8 to 12-noon Saturday morning.

When you arrive at ESPNWilliamsport.com click on the link Listen Live on the toolbar near the top of the website and scroll down to Listen Live stream 8 to listen to the show.

Click here to listen ESPNWilliamsport.com

Join Phil Grosz and Jed Donahue for "Pa. Sports Saturday" on the Pa. Sports Network" from 9 to 10 AM Saturday morning.

Phil and Jed will talk about Penn State and Big Ten football recruiting, Penn State's 16th verbal commitment PK Quinn Nordin from Rockford, Mich., plus Penn State's first verbal for the class of 2017 4-star QB Sean Clifford from Cincinnati, Ohio. Take a look ahead at Penn State's recruiting barbecue on Saturday, July 18, college sports in general, plus answer any sports questions our listeners might have.

You can reach Phil and Jed with your questions and comments by calling toll free at 1-855-601-1041 or call 1-570-601-1041.

Jed Donahue will be hosting the show from 8 to 12-noon Saturday morning.

When you arrive at ESPNWilliamsport.com click on the link Listen Live on the toolbar near the top of the website and scroll down to Listen Live stream 8 to listen to the show.

Click here to listen ESPNWilliamsport.com

They could use a little better technology on this show. It seems the commercials all stream perfectly fine, but the actual show is in and out continuously. I understand there may have been a weather issue today, but this happens pretty much every show. Again - even today I didn't miss a minute of commercials.

just a suggestion - Penn State has the #1 on line education in the world = bar none. Maybe they could provide a location/infrastructure right on campus to help improve the quality of the show. I am sure there are a lot of great venues right on campus they would be happy to support.

Lots of talk about big recruiting weekend - Lasch Bash. Phil predicts 2-3 commitments this weekend. He says talent here this weekend is most he's seen.

Most, if not all 2016 commits are here. He couldn't confirm if Lavert Hill is here. Last he heard, Hill planned to come, but rumor is he's also going to Michigan camp on August 2nd.

Stream was great for me.
I have very high b/w broadband and twin 5.2GB tri-band routers. This is the only streaming audio/video I have any issues with. They apologized this morning (when I could hear it) - but I have had interrupted connection with their site. The commercials are never interrupted, which suggests a different broadcast channel.

PSU has great tech all over the place, and could provide a great launch point.

They had some phone issue this morning. I think lines were down because of the storm. Jed was on a cell phone and they couldn't take call ins. I agree that improvements are needed. Wish there was a tune-in app for PA Sports network.

You need to learn how to quote properly. If you write your message and then quote, then you can't read your message clearly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT