ADVERTISEMENT

link on Nordin

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
I didnt see what he did but apparently he pissed of South Carolina...anyone have a link?

I didnt see what he did but apparently he pissed of South Carolina...anyone have a link?
Don't have a link but did the Mayfield "crotch" grab to the South Carolina bench. Gotta say I'm glad we never got the kid, believe he missed a few extra points this year breaking some long standing consecutive record for Michigan.

Reactions: psu00
122ac1adc25abcef93833ad968b2e53c

He's definitely an a$$ clown. Glad Hairbaugh has this douche. Not a kid that should represent PSU.

Isn't he also the clown that Hairbaugh slept over at his house? Hhhhhhmmmm wonder what him and Hairbaugh did?? Tickle party? Freaky $hit there.

To be fair and to offer some counterpoint, if we had Nordin we'd likely be in the playoffs. He may act like a jerk, but he was making field goals from 40+.
Question of being a jerk is in part whether that's inherent or part of the UM mystique. (Nature vs nurture)

To be fair and to offer some counterpoint, if we had Nordin we'd likely be in the playoffs. He may act like a jerk, but he was making field goals from 40+.
Question of being a jerk is in part whether that's inherent or part of the UM mystique. (Nature vs nurture)
Sorry, our FG kicking, while not good this year, is not the reason we weren’t in the CFP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT