ADVERTISEMENT

Icing your own kicker!

Delcolion915

Mar 19, 2022
...Think we see that beauty of a call this year by coach fraud? I don't have the link but it was pure comedy gold last year 🤣 😆 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Lion8286
...Think we see that beauty of a call this year by coach fraud? I don't have the link but it was pure comedy gold last year 🤣 😆 😂
Sounds like something right up your alley icing your kicker and then covering him with whipped cream. As the other said gfys

I’ve seen it done a million times by many, many coaches….but nice try.

While icing your own kicker is priceless, I'm looking forward to his next post-game where he talks about taking the program to "elite". After turning a win into a loss, obviously.

While icing your own kicker is priceless, I'm looking forward to his next post-game where he talks about taking the program to "elite". After turning a win into a loss, obviously.
Well I prefer someone who aspires to be elite rather than clueless like you.

Icing your kicker, didn’t know that calling time out to make sure you had cohesion with the unit to not allow a block and to not rush the operation was called icing your kicker.

Well I prefer someone who aspires to be elite rather than clueless like you.
I prefer someone that does it and then talks about it rather than someone that just talks. Someone that actually has the ability rather than one that is clueless like Jimmah Franks.

Reactions: Delcolion915
I prefer someone that does it and then talks about it rather than someone that just talks. Someone that actually has the ability rather than one that is clueless like Jimmah Franks.
I guess you were living under a rock in 2016.

I wonder if Urban wishes he had iced his kicker before that rushed blocked field goal.

Reactions: bison13
Nope. A loss to Pitt, blown out by Michigan and Rose bowl loss. You actually consider that to be an "elite" performance?
I do agree losing to Pitt is bad. They are and were awful. Getting blown out by Michigan with a new OC and missing basically your entire LB group was expected by me.

Maybe not now, but he knows he lost the game at the time for not icing his kicker.
Might have bothered him for a few moments at the time. No doubt getting selected for the playoff quashed any lingering remnants about the outcome of what turned out to be a fairly meaningless game for OSU. Rewarded him with a playoff appearance at the cost of a conference championship. I'd take that any day.

Might have bothered him for a few moments at the time. No doubt getting selected for the playoff quashed any lingering remnants about the outcome of what turned out to be a fairly meaningless game for OSU. Rewarded him with a playoff appearance at the cost of a conference championship. I'd take that any day.
It was a bonehead play that cost the game in a high profile game. But that’s ok in his case losing with a far superior team and missing out on the Big Ten championship. What a joke.

Don’t despair my clueless friend.

You’ve uttered on this board what might be the stupidest comment ever uttered in the internet.

Maybe not now, but he knows he lost the game at the time for not icing his kicker.
30-27. Franklin lost that game for his team. The 3 points would have meant overtime. Period. This Fraud loses an average of 2 to 3 games PER YEAR for his team with horrible preparation and terrible in game coaching.

30-27. Franklin lost that game for his team. The 3 points would have meant overtime. Period. This Fraud loses an average of 2 to 3 games PER YEAR for his team with horrible preparation and terrible in game coaching.
I never said Franklin didn’t. I am saying that Urban didn’t call a time out, rushed the kick, and paid the price. That of course is ok with you even though OSU was by far the more talented team. I have no idea why the time out was taken. My point is that whatever caused him to make that decision was no where near as bad as Urbana’s IMO.

Last edited:
I think he has given up on that…Franklin is no dummy and he is smart enough to know that he has reached his peak…and it ain’t elite.

ADVERTISEMENT