ADVERTISEMENT

Lavert Hill: "Penn State disrespected us last year."

Todd Richard (Styles) Branch?
scumidiot_zpswvl08hls.jpg

giphy.gif

"Ubiquitous freedom"

I think his name was Todd Richard Branch, if I remember correctly...
yeah, that's what I was guessing

Looks like things haven't gone too well for Todd

Windsor lawyer Todd Branch in hot water again

An embattled Windsor lawyer who claimed a year ago to be hanging up his robes for good is being hauled before a disciplinary panel for practising without a licence.

Todd Richard Branch had his licence to practice law suspended in March 2015. According to allegations by the Law Society of Upper Canada, the body that regulates lawyers in the province, Branch continued to practice law.

The law society says Branch engaged in “professional misconduct.” According to a notice filed Monday, the law society has launched five separate investigations into Branch’s misconduct

https://windsorstar.com/news/local-news/windsor-lawyer-todd-branch-in-hot-water-again

For a bunch of people who think they are THE college football bluebloods, they sure are insecure. Their players are insecure, their fans are insecure, and their coaches are insecure.

If we are as inconsequential as they all say we are, you'd think they would just ignore us.

They dog Franklin, but as a program they haven't won 11 games two seasons in a row (as JF just did) in over 100 years.

tenor.gif

FWIW (probably not much) Hill is probably referring to Penn State hurrying up to run a play as time expired at the end of last year’s Game. At least, that’s the “disrespect” card UM’s players and DC seem to be running with this week.

FWIW (probably not much) Hill is probably referring to Penn State hurrying up to run a play as time expired at the end of last year’s Game. At least, that’s the “disrespect” card UM’s players and DC seem to be running with this week.

And he flipped the bird to 110,000 people. We'll call it even.:cool:

Reactions: Bobpsu and TheGLOV

Wilton Speight: “We called the same play eight times in a row”

Wilton Speight on the Penn State defense: “I just started laughing.”

https://www.maizenbrew.com/2016/9/2...eveon-smith-ty-isaac-karan-higdon-chris-evans

Wilton Speight called the same play not once, not twice, not three times, but eight times in a row for the Michigan offense against Penn State on Saturday.

“I think there was one drive in the third or fourth quarter where we called the same play eight times in a row,” he said. “We would just flip it back and forth. I started laughing looking at the play call because they would do the same signal and the same number every time.”

During those eight plays, the Wolverines pushed the ball down the field with their run game. Between De’Veon Smith, Karan Higdon, Ty Isaac, Chris Evans, Speight, Khalid Hill and Eddie McDoom, Michigan ran the ball 49 times for 326 yards and six touchdowns.

“The lineman were getting so excited because I would call the same play and I think we were getting like 9 or 10 a pop,” Speight mentioned. “When that happens it’s demoralizing for a defense. I have never played defense, but I can imagine it would suck to go through that every single play and just have someone run you over.”

Reactions: BrianS and TheGLOV
Goes in the category: What would a immature pussy say?
and a second category: What respect?

Lavert would better spend his time blowing the referines ....like real Michigan Men do.
All that testosterone and a half a dozen brain cells.

Here is to Hamler and Garrett having monster games.

Normally I don't like you posts. But this one is suitable for framing.

Classic Michigan.

AlexBauer-6966.png

"They disrespected us with the loss that we took last year," Hill said on the "Inside Michigan" radio show, as transcribed by Onward State's Mikey Mandarino. "Like [Michigan defensive coordinator Don] Brown said, we got to take it personal."
What did his coach call it last week? Oh yeah, “bush league.” Way to stay true to the monicker, “Meatchicken Man” Lavert (and Chase and Devin)....you do your school proud.

Classic Michigan.

AlexBauer-6966.png

"They disrespected us with the loss that we took last year," Hill said on the "Inside Michigan" radio show, as transcribed by Onward State's Mikey Mandarino. "Like [Michigan defensive coordinator Don] Brown said, we got to take it personal."

They disrespected Michigan by beating them? I guess the whole concept of competitive sports is new to him? Is he mad he didn’t get a participation trophy? “...we got to take it personal.” Pure Michigan.

O’Korn: Penn State fears us!
Winovich: I am going to get revenge on Penn State for not recruiting my brother (that no one else recruited)!!!
Lavert Hill: How dare they beat the mighty men from Michigan!!!
Winovich on MSU: Had to put little brother in their place. (Does he not know MSU has owned Michigan for a decade as has tOSU?????

Is everyone in that program delusional? You know what they say, it starts at the top.

I do believe that Franklin running up the scores has come back to bite us on occasion. Last year, Michigan State had added incentive.

Talk about fishing for / attempting to fabricate motivation...
Despite the currently popular prognostications to the contrary, hoping that they get soundly "disrespected" on the scoreboard again.

The question I would ask is where was the coach when and after this happened. I know this would have never happened under Joe without consequences, and probably similar with Franklin.
He was probably with the rest of the team making sure they don't eat any chicken. :D

So dumb....in 2016 they were calling time outs late in the fourth quarter when they were up 25. That's what happens these days, it's not like we had the starters in or anything. Speight was in with 6 minutes left and throwing it still in 2016.

O’Korn: Penn State fears us!
Winovich: I am going to get revenge on Penn State for not recruiting my brother (that no one else recruited)!!!
Lavert Hill: How dare they beat the mighty men from Michigan!!!
Winovich on MSU: Had to put little brother in their place. (Does he not know MSU has owned Michigan for a decade as has tOSU?????

Is everyone in that program delusional? You know what they say, it starts at the top.

Now we HAVE TO BEAT THEM. No better way to shut up morons.

They do it to Penn State when they have the opportunity. Turnabout is fair play.
I tend to agree fwiw.
I also think getting worked up over college football players/coaches playing the “disrespect” card is kind of silly. Every program uses whatever motivation it can. It’s why Saban refers to praise for his team/players as “rat poison.” Im certain coaches prefer their team play with a chip on their shoulder - so they find that chip wherever they can. Par for the course in college foootball imo.

Classic Michigan.

AlexBauer-6966.png

I listened to the press interviewing their players and every one of them said that is a revenge game, including their defensive coordinator who has thought about this game for a year. They said we ran up the score. I kind of remember when they crushed us, they had a lineman run the ball for a touchdown! They have short memories. We better not go there with our tails between our legs.

I listened to the press interviewing their players and every one of them said that is a revenge game, including their defensive coordinator who has thought about this game for a year. They said we ran up the score. I kind of remember when they crushed us, they had a lineman run the ball for a touchdown! They have short memories. We better not go there with our tails between our legs.

That was MSU, if UM did it too, I don't recall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT