ADVERTISEMENT

Lavert Hill: "Penn State disrespected us last year."

Judge Smails

May 29, 2001
Classic Michigan.

AlexBauer-6966.png

"They disrespected us with the loss that we took last year," Hill said on the "Inside Michigan" radio show, as transcribed by Onward State's Mikey Mandarino. "Like [Michigan defensive coordinator Don] Brown said, we got to take it personal."

Goes in the category: What would a immature pussy say?
and a second category: What respect?

Lavert would better spend his time blowing the referines ....like real Michigan Men do.
All that testosterone and a half a dozen brain cells.

Here is to Hamler and Garrett having monster games.

If Lavert (who’s a great player) and his team wanted to avoid the disrespectful ass beating they received last year, then they should have done a little more on the field to prevent it from happening.

Solid, rational post. What is it doing in this thread? :)

Classic Michigan.

AlexBauer-6966.png

"They disrespected us with the loss that we took last year," Hill said on the "Inside Michigan" radio show, as transcribed by Onward State's Mikey Mandarino. "Like [Michigan defensive coordinator Don] Brown said, we got to take it personal."

Sounds like PSU is in their heads, especially the coach's head. Could be good for a couple un-sportsman like penalties.

Reactions: acg116 and BBrown
“As a team, I think Penn State fears us. I think they fear Michigan,” O’Korn said during the week leading up to the game. “We’ve really beat them handily the past two years. Whatever people want to say outside of our building, they can say whatever they want, but we know we’re not the underdog in this game. If we go out and play and execute, we can impose our will on them just like we did everybody else we’ve played this year.”

“I’ve never seen our defense get torched like this,” O’Korn later said on the sidelines after Barkley's bobbled catch for a TD in the 4th quarter.

Well, he's a Michigan man.
A question for those who go back a bit on this board:
who was the classic "Michigan man" who got roasted on this board for being a total douchebag?
(no, not Desmond or LLLLLoyd Carr)
if I recall, he was a lawyer maybe? just had the basic Michigan arrogance

who was the classic "Michigan man" who got roasted on this board for being a total douchebag?
Clarkson Mark.

For a bunch of people who think they are THE college football bluebloods, they sure are insecure. Their players are insecure, their fans are insecure, and their coaches are insecure.

If we are as inconsequential as they all say we are, you'd think they would just ignore us.

Reactions: Option Bob
I think his name was Todd Richard Branch, if I remember correctly...

Reactions: royboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT