ADVERTISEMENT

Last night Herbie and Fowler showed why they are the best

I didn't think they did a great broadcast. My wife, who is not a Penn Stater and really doesn't care one way or the other, was constantly criticizing the announcers and told me they were "crap." I take a neutral party's criticism over a fan of either team.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
they are good. The Fox sports night game announcers are also good. Anything is better than a drunken Musberger, which is what we used to get for these

Reactions: BlueBand
Herbie gets minus points for the ugly ass jacket he wore last night.
I think it was a Brooks Brothers jacket. He probably paid a lot for it and thinks it looks sharp. It was one of the worst jackets I have ever seen. I think TV made it look worse, if that is even possible.

I didn't think they did a great broadcast. My wife, who is not a Penn Stater and really doesn't care one way or the other, was constantly criticizing the announcers and told me they were "crap." I take a neutral party's criticism over a fan of either team.
My wife was ripping them all night. She only watches Penn State. Has no clue on what are the rules of football. She normally doesn't watch whole game. But sat there asking her 500 questions and telling the announcers to shut up.

I think it was a Brooks Brothers jacket. He probably paid a lot for it and thinks it looks sharp. It was one of the worst jackets I have ever seen. I think TV made it look worse, if that is even possible.
Herby likely doesn't pay for the clothes that he wears an air.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT