ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar basically confirmed back for next season

No this team has final 4 potential with Stevens back

That's some really weird stuff right there.

I could have argued that the team two years ago had sweet 16 or - if very lucky - elite 8 potential, and would have again this year if Carr came back. (The fact that there was not even an NCAA appearance highlights how bad the coaching was, BTW.)

Without Carr, last year's team had round of 32 potential and next year's team doesn't.

That's some really weird stuff right there.

I could have argued that the team two years ago had sweet 16 or - if very lucky - elite 8 potential, and would have again this year if Carr came back. (The fact that there was not even an NCAA appearance highlights how bad the coaching was, BTW.)

Without Carr, last year's team had round of 32 potential and next year's team doesn't.
A rational man’s first reaction would be that he was joking about reaching the F4.

I hope he returns but saying that he is basically confirmed is incorrect. You never know what influences a kid’s decision when there is money involved. Sometimes they make unwise decisions. Maybe he thinks he can make a good living playing in Europe. It would certainly be more glamorous than the BJC on a cold Tuesday night in December.

I hope he returns but saying that he is basically confirmed is incorrect. You never know what influences a kid’s decision when there is money involved. Sometimes they make unwise decisions. Maybe he thinks he can make a good living playing in Europe. It would certainly be more glamorous than the BJC on a cold Tuesday night in December.

If he declares for the NBA, that's a really bad decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT