ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Lions up on Minny 45-29

Well, I think that PSU scored about 93 the last time they played and still lost by about 12.

Well, I think that PSU scored about 93 the last time they played and still lost by about 12.
Can’t let their center score 47 when she rarely scores 20 in any other game. They did a good job on Caitlin Clark, forcing her to have 13 turnovers, but they forgot about Stuelke.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Not a good start…down 10-0 and Clark hasn’t scored a point. PSU can’t make a shot.

Not calling a blocking foul on Iowa on what should have been a three point play attempt was just terrible officiating.

Not calling a blocking foul on Iowa on what should have been a three point play attempt was just terrible officiating.
16 free throw attempts for Iowa in first quarter, 0 for PSU. No one can convince me the refs aren’t caught up in the sold out crowd that is 90% Iowa.

Need to keep this in the 15-25 range...can't let it get away from us and hurt the NET.

I'd be interested to hear if the committee chair comments on us at all...I'd think that the Valladay injury played a big role, along with our finish (they committee cares about it on the women's side). Disappointing way to finish out what looked like a promising season at one point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT