ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Lion BB question

Shiniquiet

Aug 5, 2012
Is it still possible to buy tickets at the door before the game (like tonight) or is everything digital? I've been trying to find out for about an hour but have come up empty. Customer service is completely absent on the PSU front.

Yes. Go to the box office and buy a ticket. I did this for the men’s game against Miami in December, and this past weekends Hockey game against Wisconsin. They’ll hand you a paper ticket.

Yes. Go to the box office and buy a ticket. I did this for the men’s game against Miami in December, and this past weekends Hockey game against Wisconsin. They’ll hand you a paper ticket.
Super. Thanks for the info.

She's got a centerpiece star in Marissa, but beyond that the fundamentals, court awareness, basketball IQ of this team are abysmal much of which is demonstrated with their assist to turnover ratio.

A lot of the above things are a reflection on the coaching. I thought Krieger would be showing better. Tick up from where Washington was at the end of the program but still pretty disappointing.

Last edited:
Kieger needs another legit post player or two. Except for Marissa, most of the perimeter players can't create their own shot and the ones that can can't shoot. I would give her another class or two before hitting the panic button, as her first class was thrown together rather hastily.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT