ADVERTISEMENT

Lace up ‘em shoes, IT’S IOWA WEEK

Without Ayala expect at least 4 from Hildebrandt and a lot less variability in the dual outcome.

If the team I saw wrestle this past Friday at Michigan can show up this Friday at Iowa:

125: DH 6-3. 2 TDs, an Escape and a riding point to three escapes.
If Suriano didn’t take him down, Ayala’s not. but Ayala will force the action into two DH TDs.

133: RBY 8-3. Three TDs, an Escape and a riding point to three escapes.

141: NLee 6-3 Two TDs, an Escape and a riding point to three escapes.

149: BB1 3-1 SV. They trade escapes and BB1 gets the SV TD.

157: Young 4-1. TD, Escape, Riding point to an Escape.

165: BB2 3-1. TD and Escape to an Escape.

174: CStar 3-1 SV. See 149.

184: Brooks 20-5 TF. 6 TDs, an Escape, a 4pt NF and a 2-pt NF and Riding Time to 5 Escapes.

197: Dean 4-2. TD, Escape, Riding Point to Two Escapes

HWT: Kerk 10-4. 4 Tds, an Escape and a Riding Point to 4 Escapes.

29-3 Good Guys. If the same team that wrestled Michigan wrestles Iowa.
Did you consider De Santo "tapping out"??? ☺️

My sources.
Sill the beans. Who is "Deep Throat"?

giphy.gif

I have not heard of any injury to Drake. I'm not saying it can't be true, but it isn't known yet in the Dirty Dodge wrestling circles.

- 125: Ayala has looked solid psychologically thus far, but will he be as cool a cucumber on this stage? The pressure will be intense, as this weight is as much a “must win” for the Hawkeyes in this dual as any other. Important for B1G seeding, as well.

win or lose, it isn't gonna be b/c Drake was rattled. he's emotionally mature.

Turk is a p*ssy. He’s over there trying to get Mike Z to ban me. Lmao. That cracks me up!
So is immediate cutthroat name calling like that just a thing with you now? You said I'm a two faced C*** here not long ago and now im a P****. What's the deal with that?

Crap like that is why you got banned 10 times over there. Not because of others. You go right for the jugular when you get upset. It's your own undoing even if you never admit it.

Last edited:
Except he hasn’t been stuck and Drew isn’t really a pinner anyways? I don’t believe Drake is out anyways.
Hildebrandt gets some pins on top with the power half. He's not Zain (who is?) but don't rule it out if Ybarra is bad on bottom.

I don't know what Ybarra is like on bottom against a good leg rider. True that he hasn't been stuck -- in all of 3 matches vs D1 opponents this year. He beat a 3-11 guy in SV and was beaten comfortably by two ranked opponents (22 and 33). If it's Ybarra, pretty good chance of PSU bonus at 125.

So is immediate cutthroat name calling like that just a thing with you now? You said I'm a two faced C*** here not long ago and now im a P****. What's the deal with that?

Crap like that is why you got banned 10 times over there. Not because of others. You go right for the jugular when you get upset. It's your own u doing even if you never admit it.
You are what you are Turk. You prove it time and time again. This time you get no apologies from me.

I post over on HR and you run right over and tag the Mod trying to get me banned. Lol. That’s not the first nor will it be the last time you have done that. I also know you’ve done a lot of the reporting of posts over there. Ask me how I know? Lol

You have some fooled here but not me. You’re a weasel. You and I just need to agree not to reply to each other anymore. Yeah, I’m done wasting space here arguing with you when others are trying to talk wrestling.

Crap like that is why you got banned 10 times over there. Not because of others. You go right for the jugular when you get upset. It's your own undoing even if you never admit it.
And nothing about how you start it ok it all by pointing him out to the mod. It was a dickish move we're not in ninth grade you don't need to run to the teacher

You are what you are Turk. You prove it time and time again. This time you get no apologies from me.

I post over on HR and you run right over and tag the Mod trying to get me banned. Lol. That’s not the first nor will it be the last time you have done that. I also know you’ve done a lot of the reporting of posts over there. Ask me how I know? Lol

You have some fooled here but not me. You’re a weasel. You and I just need to agree not to reply to each other anymore. Yeah, I’m done wasting space here arguing with you when others are trying to talk wrestling.
For the record Turk also doesn’t have me fooled.

And nothing about how you start it ok it all by pointing him out to the mod. It was a dickish move we're not in ninth grade you don't need to run to the teacher
He’s done it before and he will do it again. He’s a weasel. Btw, I don’t make personal attacks to anyone over there. Just him… and I do it here.

He’s not afraid to tangle with most men. I thought that was something you could appreciate, but maybe not after all.

I think maybe you’re just a wee bit threatened when you see someone playing Lone Wolf better than you.

- Slush H

He’s done it before and he will do it again. He’s a weasel. Btw, I don’t make personal attacks to anyone over there. Just him… and I do it here.
Well I just came from over there after not going there for over a year and wtf. There are some real dicks over there for sure. That go blin and grip haven't changed. Tools of the highest order lol I now know why I got banned it's really hard not to respond to the complete bullshit that flows freely on that site there are some cool people over there though that I wouldn't mind getting to know good fans on both boards but I have to say I haven't ever seen one fan over here go off the deep end like you do over there holy shit

Nothing arbitrary about my adjustments. I transformed the data using the natural log of its inverse, modeled it using a Bernoulli distribution, fitted a regression line, measured the r-squares and p-values and repeated the process on an interative basis until I minimized the sum of the squares of the residuals.
I had a super smart GF (a wrestling manager and engineering major) while I was at PSU. I am not so smart. I had to pass calculus as a business major. I used to ask her for help. You sound just like her and all these years later, I still don’t understand a single word.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT