ADVERTISEMENT

Kollin Moore vs. Cassar.

The very first mention of Matt moving on that I saw was spykers post the other in a wrestling thread on the football premium board...for whatever thats worth.... and for whatever this argument is worth.

Just repeating what I saw posted elsewhere, but supposedly Cutch is set to graduate in the spring and is looking to move on academically as spyker said. Veterinary or something medical? Can't remember.

Would be a bummer that he didn't get to AA, but if this is true it is very understandable. Wrestling has to come to an end sometime and kids have career goals.
Chiropractic medicine I believe.

Chiropractic medicine I believe.

I was just talking to some friends and I'm told that it is true that Cutch is more likely than not to be moving on after graduating this year... And that it is indeed chiropractic medicine.

I said I hope that doesn't happen? Relax. Obviously you can't read.
Remember diagramming sentences back in junior high? If you do then do it on your post. Your post said you hope Cutch doesn't leave (OK) AND you hope that Cassar is a bust and his shoulder doesn't hold up (not OK). I'd guess in retrospect that's not what you meant. The posts were starting to go over the top on Cutch, he's never AAed.

Last edited:
Reactions: garw
Remember diagramming sentences back in junior high? If you do then do it on your post. Your post said you hope Cutch doesn't leave (OK) AND you hope that Cassar is a bust and his shoulder doesn't hold up (not OK). I'd guess in retrospect that's not what you meant. The posts were starting to go over the top on Cutch, he's never AAed.

Didn't Cutch AA two years ago when we finished 6th? I thought he took 5th that year? No?

C'mon, bro. Yeah, it was lousy sentence construction, but it wasn't that hard to infer the intent. :rolleyes:

Reactions: PSUoh90
Wish I had been good enough to put myself in position to AA 4 times.
If it were possible to take McCutcheon's and Gulibon's wrestling careers and auction them off to wrestling fans - the people who continously lament the perceived career failures of these kids would probably bid an arm and a leg to have had those failed experiences.

Really? I still don't know what was meant. Really.

The post read:
"I just hope that he doesn't leave and Cassar is a bust or his shoulder doesn't hold up."

Pretty sure the intended meaning is:
I hope Cutch doesn't leave, followed by Cassar having continued shoulder problems or Cassar just being a bust. The inference being that such a series of events would leave a lineup hole at 197.

The intent and clarity of the post left something to be desired, and I have no reason to defend it. I just thought your initial response (sick individual, etc) was rather excessive.

In fairness, I don't think anyone is diminishing Cutch's accomplishments. Just pointing to the upside that Cassar could offer to the lineup. As much as I would have loved to see him AA, both for the team and himself, it just didn't happen, although he was in a position to based on his seeding (which yes, he did earn). Some people seem to think there is a risk involved with turning to Cassar because of past injuries, but the reality is, Cutch's 4 points at Nationals just aren't crucial enough to the team to not want to see Cassar starting at 197. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting that Cutch wouldn't score more than 4 points next year, but, it's difficult to be overly-confident that he would. Given his career aspirations and graduation in the next few months, I think it's the right time to move on.

The post read:
"I just hope that he doesn't leave and Cassar is a bust or his shoulder doesn't hold up."

Pretty sure the intended meaning is:
I hope Cutch doesn't leave, followed by Cassar having continued shoulder problems or Cassar just being a bust. The inference being that such a series of events would leave a lineup hole at 197.

The intent and clarity of the post left something to be desired, and I have no reason to defend it. I just thought your initial response (sick individual, etc) was rather excessive.
Is there a PEMDAS for English?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT