ADVERTISEMENT

Kollin Moore vs. Cassar.

niteowlgt

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
Not sure but I seem to remember Cassar beating Moore 6-2 in a match that he originally injured his shoulder two yrs. ago. If somebody could tell me if I'm wrong or what happened it would be appreciated. Going to happy hour with wrestling attire and have a ride home. HR is truly hilarious.

Then hurt the next time against Singletary in another freestyle match the next year. Was beating him at the time.

12-6 as RS Freshman. A couple recognizable names; he beat Honis 8-7, lost to Mattiace 0-6.

I don't think it's a given he will unseat Cutch.

Not sure but I seem to remember Cassar beating Moore 6-2 in a match that he originally injured his shoulder two yrs. ago. If somebody could tell me if I'm wrong or what happened it would be appreciated. Going to happy hour with wrestling attire and have a ride home. HR is truly hilarious.
Happy Hour in a singlet should at least get you a few free beers.

Questions regarding Cassar. Is this is second or third year in the program? Has he been battling injuries the entire time or has he wrestled in tournaments or ever actually lost a wrestle-off to cutch?

Has he been battling injuries the entire time or has he wrestled in tournaments or ever actually lost a wrestle-off to cutch?

He's been battling this shoulder injury since he dislocated it at Junior Worlds in 2015. I'm not sure him and Cutch have ever wrestled off.

Two years ago Moore was in high school.

...there was a rumor going around in STL that Cutch was not coming back...
...I hope it was wrong...

Last edited:
Mouse has been a great wrestler here at Penn State, but he is going to be even greater in his next endeavor in life. He may, or may not choose to enter the field of medicine, from what I have heard, next year. If not, then we win, if so, then he wins and we also win because he will be a huge success there, also.

Because, Penn State.

...and Cassar was handling Singletary just as well as Moore did, at the time of his injury.

Cassar can go toe to toe with Moore, just like Mouse did.

If Rasheed has any notion at 197, he needs to get on an eating & lifting program ASAP.

Ever see how slender his quads are ? He'd get overpowered by the typical 197 right now.

Reactions: lionlover
12-6 as RS Freshman. A couple recognizable names; he beat Honis 8-7, lost to Mattiace 0-6.

I don't think it's a given he will unseat Cutch.
I am hearing Clutch is done and moving on in his life with academics guys...That should let you know something about Cassar in the room too....

Just repeating what I saw posted elsewhere, but supposedly Cutch is set to graduate in the spring and is looking to move on academically as spyker said. Veterinary or something medical? Can't remember.

Would be a bummer that he didn't get to AA, but if this is true it is very understandable. Wrestling has to come to an end sometime and kids have career goals.

I am hearing Clutch is done and moving on in his life with academics guys...That should let you know something about Cassar in the room too....

Funny how you start saying this after everyone else already said he is done. You didn't hear sh*t lol

Hope he decides to stay, if true, from what a couple of "reputable" posters stated about him leaving.

I just hope that he doesn't leave and Cassar is a bust or his shoulder doesn't hold up. Can't really be high on a guy with no good folk style wins or matches in two years. I understand "everyone loves a back up QB". I just don't think we are right on this one.

I would take cutch 10/10 times in the lineup over Rasheed/Cassar. You know what you are going to get with him. Only loses were to pfarr, moore, studebaker, and I believe it's haught? (Spelling). I know he gets a lot of criticism because he doesn't wrestle the wide open style, but he deserves a lot of credit for his season last year. Especially giving up the obvious size advantage and holding his own for the most part against the top guys at the weight. I could imagine that took a tool on his body...

If he does leave, my hats off to him. He will have a great life ahead of him and wish him all the best!

Funny how you start saying this after everyone else already said he is done. You didn't hear sh*t lol

Hope he decides to stay, if true, from what a couple of "reputable" posters stated about him leaving.

I just hope that he doesn't leave and Cassar is a bust or his shoulder doesn't hold up. Can't really be high on a guy with no good folk style wins or matches in two years. I understand "everyone loves a back up QB". I just don't think we are right on this one.

I would take cutch 10/10 times in the lineup over Rasheed/Cassar. You know what you are going to get with him. Only loses were to pfarr, moore, studebaker, and I believe it's haught? (Spelling). I know he gets a lot of criticism because he doesn't wrestle the wide open style, but he deserves a lot of credit for his season last year. Especially giving up the obvious size advantage and holding his own for the most part against the top guys at the weight. I could imagine that took a tool on his body...

If he does leave, my hats off to him. He will have a great life ahead of him and wish him all the best!

"toll", not "tool".

Although, you certainly qualify as the latter.

Young i hope he stays too...I am just saying what i have been hearing !!!! All good bro.

Yep. You know what you are getting out of Cutch. 0-4 in matches to make AA.

My hats off to him and I wish him all the best as well. But, how the hell do you know that he has a great life ahead of him? Were you working a Ouija board? :D

Reactions: YoungGunsWC
ADVERTISEMENT